BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Tricia K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Clippers are great. Strong. Don't bend the nail and cut as they're meant to. Always have extra pairs. At work. In purse. In bedside table.
Emily J.
Sally Hanson has the best nail products for at home manicures and pedicures. High quality products that keep your nails looking fantastic.
Meg M.
Preston, MD
These Sally Hansen beauty tools works wonderful when giving yourself a maniacure..they are just the rite size for women. They very durable.
laura c.
I love the product, it's afforable and has the work done , it has last me for a long time I always use it when I am doing my mani and pedi
Belinda V.
Albuquerque
I have nail clippers and cuticle clippers for years.... i love them... i have bought other ones as extras but none compare to Salley Hansen
Ayesha W.
Brooklyn, NY
Really nice products and useful these are my favorite I always buy this one I truly recommend this to anyone who likes doing their nails
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
I hate the rotating arm which gives it the resistance to clip. It makes an awful metal-on-metal (nails on a chalkboard) sound and feeling
Makenzie A.
Always gets the job done and are very reliable. I have never had a pair break, just lost them, lol. Great for finger nails and toenails.
Yarelis 💋.
Great product, removes all.Use it for my family, no residue,no cuts and very conterble for holding.I reccomend it to family and friends.
Amber Y.
Almond, NY
I do enjoy these for quick little clippings, but I don't love them for important manicuring times. The middle piece tends to move a lot.