BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Catherine M.
Love this little tool. It helps to keep my cuticles neat in between manicures. worth the price i have more then one just in case in lose one.
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach
I love this tool. It is great for trimming your cuticles. Allows you to cut it without buying at it and causing the cuticle to get infected.
Tatyana C.
Perfect for the inner corners of your nails. I was a hang nail victim. Lol ouch. This made it very easy for me to get in them small corners.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
Yes this is really good if you do your own nails and have ingrown nails and curricula build up . They are best for cleaning up your nails .
Pam G.
Valdese, NC
So many things I have used these for. You would not believe not just for the nails. To clip other things. These are very handy. Good value.
Vilma A.
Tomball, TX
I took a class to do nails. I know how to use it so I am not intimated with the product. I like that it can be starilized after each use .
Tashia W.
Plover, IA
I like using these tools for one because there cheaper and for two they work well and don't seam to loose there sharpness for a long time.
Meg M.
Preston, MD
These Sally Hansen beauty tools works wonderful when giving yourself a maniacure..they are just the rite size for women. They very durable.
member-f436d64fa
Glen burnie
Snip snip clip clip.. this product is legit.. bought it at Walmart and it is the best only thing is that one time I cut my cuticles to deep
laura c.
I love the product, it's afforable and has the work done , it has last me for a long time I always use it when I am doing my mani and pedi