BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Megan C.
Northome , MN
These tools seem to be better than others. Some don't work as well. There is nothing more frustrating than a clipper that doesn't work well.
Tatyana C.
Perfect for the inner corners of your nails. I was a hang nail victim. Lol ouch. This made it very easy for me to get in them small corners.
Catherine M.
Love this little tool. It helps to keep my cuticles neat in between manicures. worth the price i have more then one just in case in lose one.
Shayna T.
Titusville, FL
These work great! Easy to use on yourself, and on others. Gives a good grip so it doesn't slip while you're trying to cut the dead skin off.
Morgan S.
Orwell, OH
Priced fair. Can usually find them on sale and just about anywhere. Like that they have just about any type of nail tool you could ever need.
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach
I love this tool. It is great for trimming your cuticles. Allows you to cut it without buying at it and causing the cuticle to get infected.
tierra s.
District Heights, MD
All Sally Hansen beauty tools work for me. This is the only product I I use for for my nails. They are light and nice to have in your purse.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Justice P.
Indianapolis
The cuticle clippers arent angles so its really hard to trim up your cuticles. I would recommend a different brand or angled cuticle Clippers
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
Study and useful! I like to use these after soaking my feet to prepare for a pedicure. They're worth the money and will last you a long time.