BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Megan T.
These are great.. really does the trick for at home nail care! Always make sure I bring them with me on trips just in case I get a nasty hang nail
Kyla H.
Sumter
It cuts the easily and doesn't break them off like some nail clippers. Most people do not invest in this tool but should for a more beautiful nail
Naomi T.
I have a pair of these and they are pretty much the same as the other brand I have, but both get the job done and help me to clean up my cuticles.
Mackenzie K.
West Bloomfield, MI
Great durable product. Lasted a very long time. Very sharp and does the job well. Haven't needed to buy anything else to make my nails look healthy
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
These tools are great for manicures. Helps remove dead skin around and on the nails. You can scrape the build up right off without being to harsh.
Molly E.
PALM COAST, FL
Perfect kit for keeping your natural nails nice! I've had mine forever and it's always been my go to kit! Easy to use and not painful on the nails.
harmonie h.
Easy, helps get the smaller parts out from the nail, they aren't has durable has I hope them to be. Also the screw starts to come out just a bit
Whytney
Garden Grove, CA
Works great for those hard to reach hangnails that are really painful. These works great to clip and remove them without the bleeding or ripping
Christina W.
Athens, GA
The tools stay sharp and work great. They don't pull or split my nails either. They're awesome and a fantastic deal. I would definitely recommend
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Sally Hansen is the best when it comes to nail polish or nail grooming. Cheap and high quality products every time. Ive never been disappointed.