BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Lisa M.
Catonsville, MD
This brand is usually my go-to for nail maintenance. The price is affordable and the quality of the product is more than satisfactory. I have never had any problems with these products.
Lyndsey B.
Saint Louis, MO
My fav nippers on the market :) I go through these like crazy and I love that I can pick them up at any local grocery store and drugstore :) great price and great quality
Randi R.
Oak harbor, WA
Does a classic, stand up job of clipping my nails. Sharp and quick, gets right to the point. Great compact size for s great price. Will recommend to others whom are in need of a great pair. Great brand.
Mikaela W.
bruceton mills, WV
Absolutely love sally product. Definitely not cheaply made. Very good quality! Almost all my nail care is sally products! Always recommend them to all my friends!
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I have been buying this brand of tools manicure tools for several years, but I actually bought very few. This is because they last a long time. I've never had to replace a broken one - I usually only buy new ones because I use then to the point where the edges are no long sharp. The pointed ends give the control I'm looking for, regardless of the thickness of a nail of the thinnest cuticle.
Ava L.
Fontana, CA
I really like these tool! I use the long wand to push my cuticles back and the cuticle cutter to snip the cuticles away. It doesn't hurt and it's super easy to use. The wand to push back the cuticles even works to scrape stuff off the nail that's left behind. If you do your own manicures and pedicures this is a must in your kit.
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
The sally Hansen nail nipper is great! After I get out of the shower and my cuticles are most I gently push them back and nip whatever extra skin sticks out. It's so easy to use and I never clip my skin and make it bleed like the other cuticle cutters out there. Great tool!!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
It works well if you have a light hand and a lot of patience I worked with this tool at home and bought it for almost 12 dollars at my local Walgreens it was quite pricey and not sure if it's worth it there's a ball it balances on and it snaps sometimes causing it to hit your knuckle not the best tool out there
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great. They clip your cuticles perfectly. I can't say much more than that they're a great price. Easy to manipulate. I can't see how you can really go wrong with these but they're the only brand I've tried.
Mafe V.
Sally Hansen is one of the best nails brands out there. They have amazing variety of products, such as nail tools, nail polish remover and beautiful nail polish. I also really like the fact that the brand is drugstore, so you could get amazing quality products with an excelent cash-deal.