BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Brianna L.
Use these every time. Must need product, I purchased this at my local sally Hanson dealer and I would recommend highly they really cut the nails good.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is the best tool. I have several scattered around my house in drawers and bowls. They never go dull, and quickly get rid of any cuticle problems.
Chase M.
Good pair of nail clippers and very inexpensive. They don't seem cheap at all :) I feel as if they will last a long time, will definitely repurchase
Josh R.
French Lick, IN
I am constantly trying to make my nails look the best that they can look and k love these easy to use tools ! Looking my best has never been easier!
judy s.
Very dependable! Easy to place in cosmetic bag to have handy at a moment's notice. Would recommend to anyone looking for ease of use and convenience!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Average beauty tools, they're not meant to last long but they do the job. Make sure to store them in a dry place otherwise you run the risk of rust.
Taylor K.
Pretty good clippers, can’t say too much about them other than they do the job. I have a lot of skin around my nails so these work to get rid of that
Bailey D.
Midlothian, VA
Really like these! They really do their job and last a long time. I still have mine after 3 years and it still works as good as when I first got it!
Amy A.
Munster, IN
Sally Hansen offers a wide variety of products at very affordable prices and I have purchased many nail care products and have always been satisfied
Bronx, NY
Leaves your nails even and with no reason to go outside to the nail salon. So stay hone and use this amazing product in the comfort of your own home.