BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Nicole A.
The cuticle trimmers do the job! The pointed tips allow you to get in close when necessary and the slight slant of the blade gives you a close trim.
Kiara N.
Great product. Gets even the peskiest cuticle. Definitely have to be careful. Easy to cut yourself. But if you know what you are doing you are good.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Great tools for the perfect mani/pedi. Very durable. I've had mine for years and never have had any issues with sharpness of the blades or anything.
Chase M.
Good pair of nail clippers and very inexpensive. They don't seem cheap at all :) I feel as if they will last a long time, will definitely repurchase
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
Sally Hansen beauty tools are great for an affordable price. They do what they say and they are a very cheap alternative to high dollar nail brands.
Bailey D.
Midlothian, VA
Really like these! They really do their job and last a long time. I still have mine after 3 years and it still works as good as when I first got it!
Heather P.
Ozone park, NY
I've had this for months and it's great! Easy to use and the blade isn't dull yet. I use this whenever needed, it's great. I would highly recommend.
Naomi T.
I have a pair of these and they are pretty much the same as the other brand I have, but both get the job done and help me to clean up my cuticles.
Samantha F.
Overall good nailclipper. Happy with the way it cuts. Sometimes it's hard to reach the small areas on the side of my nail, bc the clipper is large
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
These tools are great for manicures. Helps remove dead skin around and on the nails. You can scrape the build up right off without being to harsh.