BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Brittney S.
I’ve been using their clippers for as long as I can remember, cheap prices so if I loose one I just repurchase more. They also last a decent amount of time
Sabrina F.
Clarksville, TN
Great clippers. They are sharp and help me to trim very precise areas. They are easy to keep clean and they last. I don't have to constantly replace them.
Amina W.
Ider, AL
Sally Hensen is my go to for nail care tools. Great quality for great prices! I have both the nail clippers and cuticle clippers and they both work wonders
@suttong_ >.
Really good to remove skin around the nails that you don't want really easy would recommend to anyone that has excess skin they want to remove around nails
Cadeja H.
Oviedo, FL
This nail clipper works great! It clips all of those stubborn hang nails that you may have fast and efficiently. I definitely recommend this to anyone 110%
Allison M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love all of Sally Hansen products! I have the cuticle clippers and nail clippers. They're great. I get really bad cuticles, and they're able to get them!
Sereen I.
Naples, FL
The Sally Hansen products are very Easy to use, inexpensive and gets rid of hangnails or cuticles in a zip! Definitely the go to brand for beauty tools !
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
This product does do its job but my lost it's ability to spring open making it harder to use because I have to open it manually and there is no tension.
Monica S.
Long Beach, CA
This product is perfect for any nail problem. Especially the hangnails . it gets in the nooks and crannies of you nails to ensure you dont muss anything.
Dana E.
Englishtown, NJ
These last forever so you only need to buy them once but you have to be carful because they are sharp and if your not paying attention you hurt yourself