BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
I love these things. I actually lost them a while back and haven't bought them again but not for lack of being a good product. Just from lack of being a human.
Jennifer L.
San Fernando, CA
I just bought this a two weeks ago, it cuts pretty good, has a good sharp so use it gently. It left my cuticles really smooth and be careful cause it's sharp.
Yolimar G.
Paterson, NJ
I'm a fairly loyal customer when it comes to Sally Hansen nail products. I love the brand and their tools never fail me. They are durable and get the job done.
Heather A.
Brockton, MA
I have always loved Sally Hensen products, but these are another great tool by them. Super easy to use and they are super comfy in your hand! They work great!
Jenn B.
Greenwood, SC
I love these clippers because they can get to places others can't. It works great on skin, cuticles, and nails. I use this product daily and it is wonderful.
Shannon M.
Almyra, AR
I have several pairs of these, not because they are not durable but I keep a pair in all my bathrooms and in bedroom. These are a very good value & durable!
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL
I always buy all my products for the care of my nails Sally Hansen. I really have nothing negative to say about these products ... well, sometimes the price!
Sammantha V.
Whittier , CA
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools are the best way to get a Salon Style Mani-Pedi in your own home! The tools are all professional quality and make great gifts too.
Celina L.
Rogers, AR
I have the cuticle clipper from Sally Hansen and I've had this thing for years and it still works good as new! i use it all the time great quality and price
Vic J.
This clippers have always helped with excess skin around my nails and with ingrown nails that I need to get rid of. They last for a long time and work great.