BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
I love the beauty tools and I love sally hansen. This is the main beauty product choice for me. It is always a good value. I am a repeat user for sure. There products seem more handy and simpler to use than others. I will buy again and always will use this product.
Julianna D.
coconut creek
I love Sally Hansen's beauty tools, nail polish, everything! I can always look to this brand for good quality products at affordable prices. Whenever I need a new pair of tweezers, nail clippers, or cuticle trimmers, I can be found in the Sally Hansen section of the local drugstore.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Most Sally Hansen tools are great quality and this is not exempt! Higher quality clippers that definitely get the job done at a great price with lasting design.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had my nail clipped for years and it hasn't gotten dull yet! I have other brands but they've worn off much quicker so this one is my tried and tested one.
For someone who fears an at home manicure, these will definitely ease your worries! Easy to use and simple to clean! Affordable, sleek and an overall home run!
Annie L.
Fairfax, VA
I used Sally Hansen tweezer and it is so great I used it in my eyebrows and underarm sometimes for unwanted hair. It's durable ans wont blunt and rust easily!
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
I love these things. I actually lost them a while back and haven't bought them again but not for lack of being a good product. Just from lack of being a human.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Easy to use, nice grip, I use this every time I do my nails on my cuticles, loose skin, and nails. Really helpful when I have an ingrown nail or a broken part.
Stephanie A.
Chico , CA
Love this little tool! A little sharp so be careful! But super easy to use and does the job! Perfect for trimming cuticles before your next nail appointment !
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
Sally Hansen has a bunch of great beauty tools they are quality for the price I would like to see new nail clippers because mine seem to loosen up after while.