BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
Conover, NC
This piece is one of my favorites from sally Hansen!! They never fail to make me a happy customer. I use all sally Hansen tools & polishes as well :) I recommend to anyone.
Savannah T.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
This safely and carefully removed nails. It wasn't painful or anything. It's also very safe for kids. Not sharp. But if you hands aren't clean well then it'll get slippery.
melanie m.
Minneapolis, MN
I bring this kit with me whenever I am away from home because it is all I need to maintain beautiful nails. I love having fresh clean nails and this product does it for me.
Dawn B.
I've always had good luck with these tools. They work well and they have really held up for me. I do a lot of nails and these hold their own with the professional tools.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL
This tool will banish your ingrown toenails. Simply use the arrow-head end of the tool to push skin away from the ingrown nail then use the opposite end to file the nail
Karen H.
Greenville, SC
I really like Sally Hansen products. They are a great value and work well. My whole family uses them. They have a large variety making it easy to find what you need.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
Love this product for all of my beauty needs.. Super easy to use, it makes it easy to keep clean nails and cuticles when you don't have time to go to the nail salon!
Harmony L.
I can always trust Sally Hansen products to deliver reliable products. Whenever I'm traveling and need something in a pinch Sally Hansen products are what I turn to.
Kristi B.
Wing, AL
I never leave home without these! They get closer than normal clippers. The price is right and they last forever. Well until I lose them and have to purchase again.
Mo F.
Fort Washington, MD
Does the job and easy to use. I take care of my elderly grandmother and her toe nails are... interesting, this product makes it easier to help clip her nails down.