BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Esmeralda R.
Twin Falls, ID
Sally Hansen beauty tools are very well made along with being very helpful to any persons. I have not found a product I am disappointed in with this name brand with their beauty tools
Melissa G.
Mine Hill, NJ
Love using this in between my gel manicures. Helps to keep my nails looking decent between mani's. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes to maintain their nails at home.
hope M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love all of Sally Hansen's beauty tools. Nails files to clippers, it is amazing. For a very affordable price, you can make sure it looks like you just walked out of a nail salon
Elizabeth D.
Orlando, FL
Lightweight, very comfortable to use. They're not inexpensive, but worth it because I personally do not like waisting money buy repeatedly buying things that will easily break.
Christina D.
Saginaw, MI
Every inch of your needs to be pampered exspecialy when it comes to hands and feet and this product has helped me a lot with in grown nails and the occasional peeling cuticle.
melanie m.
Minneapolis, MN
I bring this kit with me whenever I am away from home because it is all I need to maintain beautiful nails. I love having fresh clean nails and this product does it for me.
Savannah T.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
This safely and carefully removed nails. It wasn't painful or anything. It's also very safe for kids. Not sharp. But if you hands aren't clean well then it'll get slippery.
Brittany W.
Conover, NC
This piece is one of my favorites from sally Hansen!! They never fail to make me a happy customer. I use all sally Hansen tools & polishes as well :) I recommend to anyone.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL
This tool will banish your ingrown toenails. Simply use the arrow-head end of the tool to push skin away from the ingrown nail then use the opposite end to file the nail
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
Love this product for all of my beauty needs.. Super easy to use, it makes it easy to keep clean nails and cuticles when you don't have time to go to the nail salon!