BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
I love this product because it clips my nails nicely and no splits of my nails left and it clips the tiny little hard places in the corner where regular clippers can't get.
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
Nothing beats Sally Hansen. She dominates the nail industry. Everything from nail clippers, toe nail clippers, nail strengthener, nail polish, gel polish that uses the black light. Everything is just amazing
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I love this brand's beauty tools. They are quality at an affordable price and last a really long time. I've had one pair of clippers from this brand for 5 years now, and they are still intact, sharp and working the same as they did when they were brand new.
ashley j.
These do a good job getting the little hangnails. They are easy to use, but do require attention to detail, as they are more pointed than other nail clippers. They are small enough to throw in your bag for emergencies, so they are great.
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
I like using Sally’s because it’s not quite as expensive as the competitive brands and it gets the job done. I usually purchase it at Walmart but they last for a good amount of time so I don’t really have to bother buying them often.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Great product to have for sure very interesting this is one that I recommend you should try it I like to using it and I have no regrets from purchasing it so I would endorse this product for your purchasing in the future
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
I’ve had these nail files for quite some time now, but that just shows how durable and long lasting they are! Nail clippers shouldn’t be expensive since they’re a necessity in life, so I’m glad that these are so cheap.
Lauren H.
I love the sally Hansen beauty tools line because it’s a quality product that you can buy at any local drugstore at a good price I use them almost every day so that matters to me how good they are in this one works
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools are amazing products to use they are great for your everyday manicure to keep your nails looking fresh and clean and beautiful I would suggest you go out and buy them immediately!!
Meghan E.
North Andover
Perfect for my cuticles. I have very bad cuticles and usually pick them when I'm stressed but if I keep them back with these it's perfect! I would recommend if you ever need to do some home remedies.