BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Carrie I.
Homestead, FL
The tip is a great fine point to get stubborn extra cuticle growth! My cuticles tend to dry super fast cause of all the hand washing and these have been a life saver to make sure my nails look great!
Talia B.
These clippers work very well and are strong for extra hard nails. The only problem is that they don't give a very good shape to the nail so you have to have a file to get the nail to a better shape.
Kathryn C.
I love these beauty tools! They are great to use at home in between trips to the nail salon. I have saved a lot of money by being able to do my own nails with these products.
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
I think the Sally Hansen products are wonderful. I think they are a great price and they do everything all the expensive products do. I really didn't find anything yet that I didn't like about it.
Sammy G.
Deer Park, NY
I love using this to make my nails look as perfect as I can! There are lots of cheap clippers out there but this is my go to! Have only bought one and it's still in great condition after a year!
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
I love these bad boys for cleaning up my cuticles before putting nail polish on. My polish seems to last longer and I get a cleaner and more professional result. They stay sharp so last for years
Kim M.
Longview, TX
There are good quality, well-designed beauty tools. They are affordable and easy- to-use. When I inevitably lose a pair of clippers or tweezers, I go straight to the store and buy Sally Hansen.
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This toe nail clipper definitely does the job. They are easy to use and safe as well. I use these at least once a week jus top keep my nails trimmed and in good shape.
Monica C.
I've used this for about a year. Works great and I haven't had any problems with it. I sanitize it when I use it to keep it clean. Definitely buy another when I need to replace my current one.
Irma M.
Wallkill, NY
I purchased this one years ago! It is still like new. Works great and is exactly as described. Last forever so it is well worth the price! Other brands will not last!