BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Josie H.
I randomly just picked this kit up at Walmart and it has been a great purchase!! The Sally Hanson nail kit met my nail care needs and was a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to my friends!!
Michelly P.
Marietta, GA
I really love doing my nails at home and this product is an essential. It works so well! I find that it was a great value and not too pricey. I am a repeat user and I will definitely keep purchasing again
natalia m.
Charleston, SC
Great product! it doesn't hurt as much because they are sharper they are easy to use i bought it at the sally hansen store on james island. I'm a repeat user I've used it many times and i do recommend it!
Talia B.
These clippers work very well and are strong for extra hard nails. The only problem is that they don't give a very good shape to the nail so you have to have a file to get the nail to a better shape.
Lindsay H.
These products work great for the money you spend! I have nail clippers, tweezers, and an eye lash curler that I use in this brand. Definitely would recommend and buy again!
Kathryn C.
I love these beauty tools! They are great to use at home in between trips to the nail salon. I have saved a lot of money by being able to do my own nails with these products.
Liliana L.
La Joya, TX
I am a person who always gets its nails stuck, even if i cut them right , i have this tool and although it is very helpful at times , i believe it could be a little sharper so it can cut thick nails!!
Carrie I.
Homestead, FL
The tip is a great fine point to get stubborn extra cuticle growth! My cuticles tend to dry super fast cause of all the hand washing and these have been a life saver to make sure my nails look great!
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
I think the Sally Hansen products are wonderful. I think they are a great price and they do everything all the expensive products do. I really didn't find anything yet that I didn't like about it.
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
I love these bad boys for cleaning up my cuticles before putting nail polish on. My polish seems to last longer and I get a cleaner and more professional result. They stay sharp so last for years