BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Kelli U.
Lakewood, WA
Sally Hansen is a name I trust for quality beauty tools. They are made of good quality materials and are easy to clean and maintain. They are very easy to use and comfortable in your hand while using them.
Stephanie P.
I like Salley Hansen products. They are affordable and work nice. I like saving money byou buying Sally Hansen top and base coats and splurging on more expensive colored polishes
Joadie S.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I keep a pair in my car for a touch up to my manicure. I am always on the go and have a physical job. So my nails receive a lot of abuse. Having these on hand keeps my nails looking good during my busy day.
Judithyana E.
East Orange, NJ
Sally Hansen has one of the best nail care products. I recommend this!! It allows you to clip the really hard places on your toes and even your nails. Also can even use it on your children. It's safe to use.
Luyba Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Sally Hansen overall as a drugstore brand and trust them as my go to brand. I like that the products are reliable and good quality. They may not be the fanciest but always get the job done.
natalia m.
Charleston, SC
Great product! it doesn't hurt as much because they are sharper they are easy to use i bought it at the sally hansen store on james island. I'm a repeat user I've used it many times and i do recommend it!
Michelly P.
Marietta, GA
I really love doing my nails at home and this product is an essential. It works so well! I find that it was a great value and not too pricey. I am a repeat user and I will definitely keep purchasing again
Josie H.
I randomly just picked this kit up at Walmart and it has been a great purchase!! The Sally Hanson nail kit met my nail care needs and was a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to my friends!!
Liliana L.
La Joya, TX
I am a person who always gets its nails stuck, even if i cut them right , i have this tool and although it is very helpful at times , i believe it could be a little sharper so it can cut thick nails!!
Lindsay H.
These products work great for the money you spend! I have nail clippers, tweezers, and an eye lash curler that I use in this brand. Definitely would recommend and buy again!