BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Lalani P.
Louisville, KY
I use these when I'm doing someone else's nails and it takes a lot shorter time and gives it one clean cut. Although I wish that it was easier for them to snap back instead of having to constantly keep pulling them apart.
Daniela L.
Sequim , WA
I like it it gets the job done. It's very sharp at first but with time it dulls out. I got mine at Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can find it at any store honestly.
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
Sally Hansen beauty tools are always a great buy. They have the highest standards of quality and performance. There are virtually no cons because the products always last so long and and work very well. I will always buy this product again.
I'm a huge fan of Sally's products. Especially her nail and toe care kits, they work wonders for me. I especially like this one because it comes with a bunch of tools that I can use whenever and wherever. Great choice.
Amelia H.
Mooresville, NC
Great product, stays sharp for a long time! I often find that I need to replace my tools very often when I buy from other brands but Sally Hansen's last much longer
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
My cuticles grow constantly and I have to trim and push them back every other day. I wish I could afford to pay for weekly manicures, since I can't I end up doing most maintenance myself.
Amanda T.
Columbus, OH
I have been using Sally Hansen beauty tools for my nails for as long as I can remember. The products are long lasting and work really well. They get the job done. I would definitely buy any of the beauty tools again.
Courtney D.
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools are always quality products that last. I've had the cuticle cutter and nail clipper for 2+ years and they both are in great shape still.
Melissa F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I love Sally Hanson beauty tools! Weather it's nail clippers or cuticle clippers or tweezers Sally Hanson gets the job done! Sally Hansen are usually always on sale at Walgreens. That's probably why I have so many
Maricarmen M.
It's a good use around the house. It is specially essential to our household since we all work and are always on our feet. Great for all of us. Love the precision they have and that they are gentle with the skin.