BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
Great product, stays sharp for a long time! I often find that I need to replace my tools very often when I buy from other brands but Sally Hansen's last much longer
Courtney D.
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools are always quality products that last. I've had the cuticle cutter and nail clipper for 2+ years and they both are in great shape still.
Maricarmen M.
It's a good use around the house. It is specially essential to our household since we all work and are always on our feet. Great for all of us. Love the precision they have and that they are gentle with the skin.
Melissa F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I love Sally Hanson beauty tools! Weather it's nail clippers or cuticle clippers or tweezers Sally Hanson gets the job done! Sally Hansen are usually always on sale at Walgreens. That's probably why I have so many
Amanda T.
Columbus, OH
I have been using Sally Hansen beauty tools for my nails for as long as I can remember. The products are long lasting and work really well. They get the job done. I would definitely buy any of the beauty tools again.
Jourdin O.
Whittier, CA
Does a really good job of getting my cuticles. It is a good price and is really easy to use. Made a difference in my nail routine and is the best I've tried yet! Bought mine at Target, so you should go pick one up!
Nayeli T.
Milwaukee, WI
Good clipper , my go to for small fingernails. If you have thin finger nails this is good otherwise you will need a big one with big clippers that will be good for stubborn hard fingernails that don't break easily.
Victoria T.
North Brunswick
Love it. Such a great little kit. Love sally Hansen. Almost all my at home DIY are from there. Love the new matte nail poi lush. Gives on smooth and looks great!
Kayla C.
Leesport, PA
Love these beauty tools! Very affordable, quality materials, and they get the job done well! Very easy to use, I have used Sally Hansen beauty tools for as long as I can remember and will continue to use them!
Eva M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is a pretty good nail cutter, a nail cutter is a nail cutter to a certain extent. It's good quality, hasn't broken. I've used this nail cutter multiple times. I find it's a good nail cutter compared to generic brands. I would recommend.