BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Ashley P.
Great tools but they don't seem to last as long as expected from a metal tool....
But for hygiene purposes I buy a new set about once a year :) so it all works out well
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Great product for the amount of money. Nail files come in a multiple pack so I can have one everywhere. The clippers stay sharp for an adequate amount of time as well.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
These are the only tools I've ever used strictly because of the convenience. You can literally find them anywhere. I don't really know if they are the "best" but they certainly do the trick!
Kelly L.
Bowling Green
Love Sally Hansen products. Their nail polish looks like I had just gone to the salon but actually saved myself a lot of money and did it in the comfort of my own home.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
This product has helped me alot with hang nails and loose skin. I don't bite the skin anymore. I carry this product in my purse I had mine for 3 years now. And love it
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Sally Hansen nail tools are the best! I've tried many brands, and I do feel that this brand is top notch! All of the tools work the way they are suppose to and they help with my nail routine perfectly. I love Sally Hansen!
Lalani P.
Louisville, KY
I use these when I'm doing someone else's nails and it takes a lot shorter time and gives it one clean cut. Although I wish that it was easier for them to snap back instead of having to constantly keep pulling them apart.
Daniela L.
Sequim , WA
I like it it gets the job done. It's very sharp at first but with time it dulls out. I got mine at Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can find it at any store honestly.
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
Sally Hansen beauty tools are always a great buy. They have the highest standards of quality and performance. There are virtually no cons because the products always last so long and and work very well. I will always buy this product again.
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
My cuticles grow constantly and I have to trim and push them back every other day. I wish I could afford to pay for weekly manicures, since I can't I end up doing most maintenance myself.