BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
These are the only tools I've ever used strictly because of the convenience. You can literally find them anywhere. I don't really know if they are the "best" but they certainly do the trick!
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Sally Hansen nail tools are the best! I've tried many brands, and I do feel that this brand is top notch! All of the tools work the way they are suppose to and they help with my nail routine perfectly. I love Sally Hansen!
Jessie B.
Warwick, NY
Great value for quality beauty tools. Spent way less on Sally Hansen tools that are going strong much longer than anticipated. A great affirion to my manicure repotoire
Beth S.
Monroe, NC
I always use Sally Hansen for all my metal beauty tools because of the good quality and great price. They last forever and they are half the price of the more expensive brands (that are sometimes worse quality than Sally).
Amanda B.
Sharp, easy to use and very affordable. Steel is easy to clean and has never rusted or discolored. I've had my nail clippers and cutical clippers for at least 10 years.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
This product has helped me alot with hang nails and loose skin. I don't bite the skin anymore. I carry this product in my purse I had mine for 3 years now. And love it
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Great product for the amount of money. Nail files come in a multiple pack so I can have one everywhere. The clippers stay sharp for an adequate amount of time as well.
Kelly L.
Bowling Green
Love Sally Hansen products. Their nail polish looks like I had just gone to the salon but actually saved myself a lot of money and did it in the comfort of my own home.
Lisa B.
Dacula, GA
All of the sally Hansen beauty products I've used I throughly enjoy. They all have been well made and reliable. The cost is very low and competitive with other brands.
Ashley P.
Great tools but they don't seem to last as long as expected from a metal tool....
But for hygiene purposes I buy a new set about once a year :) so it all works out well