BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Charlotte F.
These nippers are sharp and precise. They are also very easy to clean and never rust or stain. They look and feel just like the ones that professionals use in salons and spas
Kasey P.
I love all Sally Hansen beauty tools that I have used. Good quality and for the price, well manufactured. These products are easy to find at your local Walmart, Target or Sally's. I use many Sally Hansen products and I am pleased!
Kaiylah D.
York, PA
They're at really great prices and are sturdy and last awhile! I've had the same pair of cuticle clippers for over 3 years and they're still sharp and working perfectly!
Courtney B.
Doylestown, PA
Super cheap, and gets the job done. Use these and nothing else. No need to spend more than necessary for the same product. Can get at a drugstore - cheap and convenient.
Angelice G.
Lawrence, MA
I love this every time I go to the nail salon to get a Pedi they use this and it feels amazing. So I had to get one of my own. I love it I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Not expensive at all easy to find anywhere.
Megan B.
Moulton, AL
I love all things Sally Hansen, but this set is one of my favorites. I try to do my own manicures at home, and this set lets me do that easily. They clippers stay sharp for a long time, and the rest of the set is great quality.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
These are the only tools I've ever used strictly because of the convenience. You can literally find them anywhere. I don't really know if they are the "best" but they certainly do the trick!
Beth S.
Monroe, NC
I always use Sally Hansen for all my metal beauty tools because of the good quality and great price. They last forever and they are half the price of the more expensive brands (that are sometimes worse quality than Sally).
Amanda B.
Tampa
Sharp, easy to use and very affordable. Steel is easy to clean and has never rusted or discolored. I've had my nail clippers and cutical clippers for at least 10 years.
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Sally Hansen nail tools are the best! I've tried many brands, and I do feel that this brand is top notch! All of the tools work the way they are suppose to and they help with my nail routine perfectly. I love Sally Hansen!