BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Deberah C.
Anderson, IN
I buy all Sally Hanson tools for my nails. I have found that they all work and last a long time. Compared to other brands it is number 1 to me. I nought all of them at CVS cause the price is affordable and a good value. These I would recommend to others.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
It was pretty terrible actually. I wanted so badly to be able to clip my cuticles before they got so bad that I pick them off myself with my fingers but it wasn't sharp enough and didn't work properly.
Marlena H.
I like the clipers I get hang nails often and this helps me pull them out. the price was great for the sharpness of the product. I like it better than cheaper products. I also got mine from walmart and walgreens. Yes I would recommend this to others
cindy q.
Dublin, GA
I love Sally Hansen!! I own several products. They all work great!
Great Price and Great Value! Unless i lose it, they tend to last!
i don't really look at other brands, always been very comfortable with Sally Hansen!
Its a must have!! men or women!!
Natisha C.
I have tried many cuticle cutters from bargain stores, beauty supply stores and this is the only cutter that gave me a safe and clean cuticle removal some cuticle cutters go dull after the first use but not MY SALLY I definitely recommend this product
Holly S.
North Hollywood, CA
Good nail clippers at a great price. They give me a clean clip, occasionally not so accurate but good enough for me. Very easy to use. Price is good. I can easily pick them up at Target when I need a fresh pair. I would recommend them to my friends.
Elizabeth P.
BUXTOn, ME
These sturdy nail clippers make cutting my husbands raptor like nails easy work. They are easy to use though they can be hard on the hands if the nail is really tough.
Cee J.
It's honestly pretty hard to mess up something as simple and direct as nail clippers and/or tools. Sally Hansen is a well known nail brand so you'll know the product is good, but if you bought on off brand it would probably be the same as well. xx
Jeni R.
Jacksonville
I don't really do much with my nails these days as I should but I use these clippers and they work really well. They are sharp so use with caution but they get the job done fast.
Christine K.
Beaver Dam, KY
I just use Sally Hansen finger and toe nail clippers. I prefer to use the large toe nail clippers for my toes and finger nails because its easy to handle and use. Yes, I will continue to buy Sally Hansen products because they work well.