BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Madison T.
Lowell, MA
I love Sally Hansen's cuticle clippers and nail clippers. They get the job done with no hassle and they're fool-proof! I am never worried about clipping my skin or over-clipping my nail. CVS has a huge range of their products and they're definitely my go-to.
Ashley D.
Kingsland, GA
I love that these are available at pretty much any store I could possibly think of, and very inexpensive. They are the most useful/effective and I wouldn't think of using any other company.
Anabelle C.
Walnut, CA
Really affordable and of excellent quality! I think these are the best cuticle clippers I've ever used since they are able to cut my cuticles very cleanly and without hassle.. Also very easy to maneuver and can get into the crevices between the nail and skin!
Mellissa F.
Cottageville, WV
These are decent tools, they just seem to pull the skin at times instead of clipping and being easy on the cuticle but their decent and I also think the price is a bit high but not to bad.
Abelina W.
Tyler, TX
Super easy to use but sometimes it can be a little slippery and it falls out of my hands. I have another Sally Hansen nail clipper with a gripper on it for a better hold. Wish the cuticle clipper had the same gripper on it but it still easily gets the job done
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
Pretty much Sally Hansen is all that I buy when it comes to nail care. In my opinion, they are the best in the business with reliable products and decent prices. There products don't break like some other brands. I would recommend to family and friends alike.
Kaitlin M.
Parrish, AL
I love my sally Hansen beauty tools! I have a entire collections!
there is no cons from any of their tools, they work wonders!
Very easy to use! Sally Hansen makes wonderful products!
I am a repeat user!
I would recommend any sally Hansen products to anyone
Breanna F.
San Clemente , CA
This tool is so handy and a must have in my nail bag. Whether I really pamper my hands or just give my self a quick manicure I use this tool to keep my nails looking clean and put together.
Annie J.
Daphne
I like these a lot!! They really do their hid and leave my cuticles perfect!! I don't really notice a difference in these and any other brand of cuticle clippers though.
Kenady J.
Bought these nippers from Sally's Beauty Supply. I do recommend this product if you are looking for some good nippers at a good price. There aren't good hand grippers so your hand may be slick on it other than that they are sharp and great from cuticles.