BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Linda A.
Reno, NV
These were purchased in a rush for a new pair of clippers, they are mid range priced and a good product. Easy to use and always do a good job. Purchased in my local drug store and will use again :)
sharon c.
Eugene, OR
I love the products of sally hansen. they are pretty cheap and super good quality. i use this brand so much when it comes to nails, and i like how they are simple. the only thing i don't like is that sometimes they break a bit easy but then again it is pretty cheap
Leslie S.
I love Sally Hansen nail products. I have used them for a long time. from clear nail base, which I think is the best product, to clippers which work all the time. you can't beat Sally products.
Marie U.
Tempe, AZ
This product is very useful. they help in every which way. Ways that any other beauty tools couldn't help. I would most definitely recommend Sally Hansen Beauty Tools if other products have not been useful in the past. Also these beauty tools are quick and easy to use.
Miranda S.
Alsip, IL
This tool is so easy to use and so effective. With some brands they are awkwardly made and sometimes I can hurt myself with them. I have not had any problems with this brand at all. It is cheap, easy to find and a reputable brand. I recommend this brand to everyone.
Jalen P.
Lexington, KY
Nail clippers for me shouldn't be expensive which is why I went with this one. I was easy to use and was able to clip even the toughest toe nail. I like the longer handles on this clipper making it easy to grip and get a better clip. I would buy this product again .
Chris R.
Gastonia , NC
Get rid of those bastards of a hangnail easily and safely. At this affordable price get two your roommate will "borrow" one. These are sharp and the fine point gets where it needs to efficiently.
Heather F.
North Attleboro, MA
I love Sally Hansen Beauty tools, they work well and last a very long time! They take a long time to wear and I lose them before they are no longer useable. I would recommend these products to a friend! I will continue to purchase this brand for a long time to come.
Erin P.
Goose Creek, SC

I like that Sally Hansen brand products are sold anywhere you can think of; but I love it more because there's a Sally Hansen store right up the street! They literally have ANYTHING you can think of, and will show you the best uses of their mani/pedi/hair products.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
I like this pair because i have always used tweezers for my ingrown nails and i always messed up and ended up with swollen toes. When i first tried these i was like oh ok and the more i used it the more i felt good bout my toes less painful good cuts and easy to use.