BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I love Sally Hansen's beauty tools, nail polish, everything! I can always look to this brand for good quality products at affordable prices. Whenever I need a new pair of tweezers, nail clippers, or cuticle trimmers, I can be found in the Sally Hansen section of the local drugstore.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
While these clippers are on the Procter side they are very durable. I've had mine forever and they are still well intact while many of the cheaper ones fall apart. I love this brand.
Crisha G.
Providence, RI
Works really good and does the job. Have had mine for years and still looks like new. The price is a good value for how long it last. Its easy to use and you can find it in any beauty aisle at any store.
Janettecy W.
Tinker Afb, OK
I had been in search of a good quality cuticle trimmer since my old one became worn out. I tried another brand, which didn't cut my cuticles well instead, they made them look even worse. This product is excellent quality, trims my cuticles neatly! I highly recommend the product.
Jessica J.
Muncie, IN
I've used numerous Sally Hansen nail clippers. They're very nice to use, the grips are usually comfortable to hold and the handles aren't that big which is a great feature if you have small hands like mine! I would definitely buy these again and recommend the brand to anyone who asks.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Sally Hansen has always been a long time favorite brand of mine. Even though I do feel like it is pricey the value is good and the supplies last. The nail clippers are easy to use and don't break easily. I would definitely spend the extra money to buy another sally Hansen product.
Jenn A.
Round Rock, TX
Very good product gets the job done will definitely recommend to family and friends very easy to use and handle would but again. Its the best brand i have tried so far love it
Vilmarie N.
I love my cuticle clippers! I tend to neglect my nails and not take the best care of them with regard to moisturizing, so inevitably, I'll have overgrown cuticles or hangnails. I have found using this clipper has been the best way to attack a hangnail without making it worse!
Celina P.
Redlands, CA
Very nice products, that are easy to use and very affordable. I would recommend these products again and buy more. Sally Hansen's products are sold almost everywhere, which is another plus. Love !
Linda A.
Reno, NV
These were purchased in a rush for a new pair of clippers, they are mid range priced and a good product. Easy to use and always do a good job. Purchased in my local drug store and will use again :)