BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Crisha G.
Providence, RI
Works really good and does the job. Have had mine for years and still looks like new. The price is a good value for how long it last. Its easy to use and you can find it in any beauty aisle at any store.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
While these clippers are on the Procter side they are very durable. I've had mine forever and they are still well intact while many of the cheaper ones fall apart. I love this brand.
Vilmarie N.
I love my cuticle clippers! I tend to neglect my nails and not take the best care of them with regard to moisturizing, so inevitably, I'll have overgrown cuticles or hangnails. I have found using this clipper has been the best way to attack a hangnail without making it worse!
Jenn A.
Round Rock, TX
Very good product gets the job done will definitely recommend to family and friends very easy to use and handle would but again. Its the best brand i have tried so far love it
Brandy R.
For drugstore products, Sally Hansen's products are amazing. The quality is good and they last year's. With how affordable they are, they should always be a go to products.
Linda A.
Reno, NV
These were purchased in a rush for a new pair of clippers, they are mid range priced and a good product. Easy to use and always do a good job. Purchased in my local drug store and will use again :)
Celina P.
Redlands, CA
Very nice products, that are easy to use and very affordable. I would recommend these products again and buy more. Sally Hansen's products are sold almost everywhere, which is another plus. Love !
Chris R.
Gastonia , NC
Get rid of those bastards of a hangnail easily and safely. At this affordable price get two your roommate will "borrow" one. These are sharp and the fine point gets where it needs to efficiently.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
I like this pair because i have always used tweezers for my ingrown nails and i always messed up and ended up with swollen toes. When i first tried these i was like oh ok and the more i used it the more i felt good bout my toes less painful good cuts and easy to use.
Marie U.
Tempe, AZ
This product is very useful. they help in every which way. Ways that any other beauty tools couldn't help. I would most definitely recommend Sally Hansen Beauty Tools if other products have not been useful in the past. Also these beauty tools are quick and easy to use.