BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Great tools! Expertly made! I have owned the one pair for about 5 years! It's about the same price as others and a great product! They are sharpened to perfection! Of all the brands I suggest buying this one!
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I love this one sally is always awesome. These open and close with easy. Another kind I had were hard to open which doesn't work. Love it would definitely recommend this @Influenster
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I like this product. I have small hands, and it's easily to grip when using this product. I really like Sally Hasen Beauty Products when it comes to my nails. The price is amazing.
Megann S.
Sally hansen is my favorite brand for all nail care products! From nail polish to beauty tools they always have amazing products. Their beauty tools are fairly priced and never let me down! Highly recommend
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
Sally Hansen is one of the top brands in nail care. I am never disappointed when it comes to her products. Super affordable and several options for whatever you're looking for. My go to brand in nail care!
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
I recently purchased a cuticle trimmer made by Sally Hansen at Walmart after I lost my previous one. It provides a nice cut to my horrible cuticles. I have to wash my hands all the time at work and my cuticles look wrecked, but this tool takes care of them so easily. I would buy again.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I love Sally Hansen's beauty tools, nail polish, everything! I can always look to this brand for good quality products at affordable prices. Whenever I need a new pair of tweezers, nail clippers, or cuticle trimmers, I can be found in the Sally Hansen section of the local drugstore.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Sally Hansen has always been a long time favorite brand of mine. Even though I do feel like it is pricey the value is good and the supplies last. The nail clippers are easy to use and don't break easily. I would definitely spend the extra money to buy another sally Hansen product.
Janettecy W.
Tinker Afb, OK
I had been in search of a good quality cuticle trimmer since my old one became worn out. I tried another brand, which didn't cut my cuticles well instead, they made them look even worse. This product is excellent quality, trims my cuticles neatly! I highly recommend the product.
Crisha G.
Providence, RI
Works really good and does the job. Have had mine for years and still looks like new. The price is a good value for how long it last. Its easy to use and you can find it in any beauty aisle at any store.