BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Lisa R.
I love all their beauty tools especially for the nails. I buy any of their products at a local CVS or a Duane Reade. A con would be that sometimes it not affordable for a single product.
Jean T.
Defiance, MO
Sally Hansen's nail clippers get the job done. They are easy to use and easy to store when I do not need them. I like the Sally Hansen brand because I can find it everywhere (drug store, big box store, etc.) which is great when I am out of town and forget them. Definitely recommend Sally Hansen.
Natascha H.
Leesburg, VA
I would highly recommend this Sally Hansen beauty tool to all my family and friends. It's ease of use is perfect, and it gets the job done. Quickly and efficiently. I am a repeat user of this item. It's small and fits perfectly in your hands. Reaches the tough spots to trim. I would buy again.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
I do nails for a living and the Sally Hansen tools never seem to fail me. I do manicures, gels, acrylics, and pedicures and I love every tool I've tried so far. And my own nails are very strong and long as well.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Great tools! Expertly made! I have owned the one pair for about 5 years! It's about the same price as others and a great product! They are sharpened to perfection! Of all the brands I suggest buying this one!
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I love this one sally is always awesome. These open and close with easy. Another kind I had were hard to open which doesn't work. Love it would definitely recommend this @Influenster
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I like this product. I have small hands, and it's easily to grip when using this product. I really like Sally Hasen Beauty Products when it comes to my nails. The price is amazing.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I love Sally Hansen's beauty tools, nail polish, everything! I can always look to this brand for good quality products at affordable prices. Whenever I need a new pair of tweezers, nail clippers, or cuticle trimmers, I can be found in the Sally Hansen section of the local drugstore.
Megann S.
Sally hansen is my favorite brand for all nail care products! From nail polish to beauty tools they always have amazing products. Their beauty tools are fairly priced and never let me down! Highly recommend
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
I recently purchased a cuticle trimmer made by Sally Hansen at Walmart after I lost my previous one. It provides a nice cut to my horrible cuticles. I have to wash my hands all the time at work and my cuticles look wrecked, but this tool takes care of them so easily. I would buy again.