BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Kristal D.
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
Refusing to pay for an ingrown toenail i came across this product at Target! I bought this and it didn’t even hurt. So mission accomplished and under $11. Great quality and fair price. I recommend this
Ashley s.
Long Beach, CA
I used these a couple times after purchasing them. They were easy to use with the long handles and the blades were sharp. My bf mostly uses them now because i get my nails professionally done. I wouldn’t recommend them if you don’t know what you are doing. You could do a lot of damage if you’re not careful. Would recommend them if you are skilled though. Not a bad price at Walmart
Leah B.
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
Good value product. They are easy to use and grip well in users hands. The SH brand provides quality items for those that aren’t ready to purchase higher end brands. I would definitely buy again.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
Very sharp and can hurt you bad if you do not know what you are doing. But it a wonderful tool to have once you no what to do and not to do!! I buy they all the time when I lose or break mine.
Agatha F.
Review for: Ingrown Be Gone-Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit more...
This is cool and easy to use when there is some extra skin between your nails and your skin. It’s lightweight and easy to use. I’m a repeat user because I’ve used it for a few years now.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
This is an excellent clipper for the price point. They're very easily sharpened so they can last as long as you'd like. Definitely durable as I have had mine for a little over a year. Will definitely repurchase.
Colleen F.
These work great! They get the job done and they keep my nails looking great! They are inexpensive so it won’t break the bank to get any of Sally Hansen manicure tools!
Rachel B.
I cannot live my life without these Cuticle Nippers. I love to get a really hot bath and soak my cuticles and then get all of that dead skin off it's so rewarding
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
Nothing beats Sally Hansen. She dominates the nail industry. Everything from nail clippers, toe nail clippers, nail strengthener, nail polish, gel polish that uses the black light. Everything is just amazing
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I love this brand's beauty tools. They are quality at an affordable price and last a really long time. I've had one pair of clippers from this brand for 5 years now, and they are still intact, sharp and working the same as they did when they were brand new.