BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Claudia S.
Pomona, CA
I work with money all day, so my cuticles tend to get really dry, so I always carry these clippers in my purse. I just wash my hands and i can give myself a really quick manicure. I find that these last sharper longer.
Veera R.
Painesville, OH
This is the best product for nails! I have to say thumbs up for sally Hansen! I always go to her products when I'm looking for tools air products to do my manicure/ pedicure cause I know it is gonna be functional for the purpose..
Lisa R.
I love all their beauty tools especially for the nails. I buy any of their products at a local CVS or a Duane Reade. A con would be that sometimes it not affordable for a single product.
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product! Perfect for getting deep into corners on ingrown nails. Easy to maneuver. I have used previous cutters that have broken easily. Been using this pair for over a year and have yet to have any issues. Still sharp and functioning like new!
nora c.
Barrington, RI
I have had these for a couple of years now, and for the most part they still work! In comparison to other brands I have used in the past, they work great. Overtime have sort of rusted however but its not very noticeable. Slightly more expensive than the store brand but in my opinion works much better!
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
A good tool, a little pricey for twhat you get. Most all tools are the same quality. I think brand name infleunced price. They have stayed sharp, but i think i will go with a cheaper brand next time. I would recommend
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
I'm a cosmetologist. Not only do I use Sally Hansen beauty tools at work, but also at home. They hold up really well to the abuse I heap on them on a day to day basis. Highly recommended.
Natascha H.
Leesburg, VA
I would highly recommend this Sally Hansen beauty tool to all my family and friends. It's ease of use is perfect, and it gets the job done. Quickly and efficiently. I am a repeat user of this item. It's small and fits perfectly in your hands. Reaches the tough spots to trim. I would buy again.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
I do nails for a living and the Sally Hansen tools never seem to fail me. I do manicures, gels, acrylics, and pedicures and I love every tool I've tried so far. And my own nails are very strong and long as well.
Jean T.
Defiance, MO
Sally Hansen's nail clippers get the job done. They are easy to use and easy to store when I do not need them. I like the Sally Hansen brand because I can find it everywhere (drug store, big box store, etc.) which is great when I am out of town and forget them. Definitely recommend Sally Hansen.