BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Cayla W.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Sally Hansen beauty tool (the cuticle clippers). I bought mine at my local drugstore and fell in love. The handles make a safe grip for your fingers so they don't slid around while you're positioning the next cut. On top of that awesome feature it is inexpensive and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Ashley R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Love using this product while I give myself an at home mani and pedi. It's great value for the price also! It has a sharp tip not a dull round pointed tip like the other brands, so you know you can reach the hard to get places! I bought mine at target for around $4 if it gets dull i will defiantly be purchasing again!
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
I absolutely love my Sally Hansen Cuticle Clippers. I picked these up at the local Walmart. They are super easy to use. And are very sharp. Sally Hansen is my go to when I comes to any nail care issues.
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
This sally Hansen beauty tools kit is a must have for any one in any house hold it carries clippers, a file, scissors. I bought mine at sallies beauty. These are a must for anyone in any household.
Candice A.
Great nail clippers. We have used the same pair for a few years now and have never had any issues with them. They last forever if cared for properly. The have a nice sharp edge with a great trip.
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC
Great clippers. Sharp, easy to grip, and they last a long time. I'm pretty simple when it comes to my at home nail Claire (I prefer to go get mani's & pedi's), but Sally Hansen always has reliable products that meet my needs.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NY
Sally Hansen is my go to for nail treatment. I get my nails done every week and their products are easy to use and of good quality. They are also priced very well, making them my go to choice. My friends always complement me on my nails, well here's the secret.
Claudia S.
Pomona, CA
I work with money all day, so my cuticles tend to get really dry, so I always carry these clippers in my purse. I just wash my hands and i can give myself a really quick manicure. I find that these last sharper longer.
Mariantonia V.
This is a very useful tool, I love Sally Hansen products I can find them easily everywhere I go, is probably one of the best brands I ever used when is about nail care. I love doing my nails so I recommend this product.
Leah C.
Graham, WA
These cuticle clippers work really well for the most parts not sure if it's just me or not but they seem to get full fairly fast and then I find myself wanting to buy more pairs of clippers so that I can clip more easily.