BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Colleen Z.
Tampa, FL
This brand has been around for a long time. Great quality at a very reasonable price. These are the basic grooming tools that everyone needs and can be found readily at any store that sells basic beauty products. You can't go wrong with Sally Hansen.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
I love Sally Hansen clippers. They are well designed and well built. I bought the smaller clippers and just love them. They fit in my hands and don't slip. I have terrible arthritis and fibromyalgia so I need something that is not too hard to press and these are great for that. You don't need to be superhuman in order to use them. Great product.
Priscilla M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does a great job cutting cuticle, but it feels rather uncomfortable in the hands, still it's a rather decently priced item that does the job. I'll keep using the product, just sad it's not left handed friendly!
Stephanie K.
Rossford, OH
I love a good quality cuticle trimmer when giving myself a manicure. I have had mine for a couple of years and it has not gotten dull at all. I actually have 2 of them and keep them in different spots so I always have access to one if I need it!!
S Z.
Grayslake, IL
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools are great quality, but they are pricey. In my opinion, consumers could get the same job done with other brands of tools that are less expensive. I would highly recommend that if you are going to commit to buying these tools frequently that you use as many coupons as you can at retailers and not the direct stores.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD
I love all Sally Hansen products! They are competitive with the more expensive brands and I can pick any up at any Target store! Always super affordable as well as easy to use, I don't have to spend a long time trying to use. I recommend these to anybody trying to have pretty nails!
Marigold C.
Sally Hansen's beauty products are reliably precision-made. They stay sharp so your fix and repairs can be efficient and safe. I especially like the nail clippers with a sharp point and good hand grip. Have used this pair for four years now without any snags. Well worth shopping for Sally Hansen's products for exactly what you need.
Emily B.
By far one of my favorite beauty products. I really feel like I can clean my nails and get rid of all the extra dead skin leaving them soft and hangnail free! I've had my pair for several years and haven't had an excuse to replace them.
Nadia M.
No es de mis preferidos, he probado otros productos de mejor calidad de la marca al principio funciona bien, el cortacuticula podría ser mejor, el repujador o empujados de cutícula si funciona, no está mal por el precio
jesica r.
Memphis, TN
I use this cuticle clipper all the time , I recently bought a new one for my toes . its easy to use and really sharp so you wont have to pull or tug at your skin . the only thing its really pricey but I don't mind paying a couple more bucks for something that's going to last me a long time ! I would recommend to my viewers