BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Fantasia S.
The product is so affordable and works very well. It is light and easy for travel with a very good grip. It's a little small but it works quick and effectively. I definitely recommend it to others. It is very high quality.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
I always buy Sally Hansen when I buy beauty tools because it's reliable and affordable; I know I won't be disappointed. Sally Hansen products are easy to use and apply. I typically buy it at Walmart and will buy them again and again.
Samantha M.
Newton, NC
You need it this tool does it. I love how it come's with everything I need. I will use this again and again. This affordable price is amazing and the value is worth it. I have never used anything so easy in my life. Please don't hesitate to spread the love!
Alexah L.
Orlando, FL
Sally Hansen is my go-to for any and all beauty tools. You can find them at any local CVS or Walgreens, so convenient, and so worth the affordable price. I love the affectiveness of their nail clippers as much as I do their nail polishes and cuticle products!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I think Sally products are the go to for normal every day purchase for your nails. The products work. They don't fall apart. They last forever. I mean my nail clippers and cuticle trimmers have lasted for 10+ years if not double that. Just great products
Adriana S.
It's perfect for my manicure. with that I remove the cuticles of the nails safely and accurately. It is made of metal so there is no risk of damage with that and has an easy handling. I will buy it again because it is very good. I recommend it to others!
Lauren T.
I always carry these with me. I am constantly getting hangnails or issues with my cuticles and I think having these is amazing. They never dull, are a great price, and get the job done! For sure would recommend to others!
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
My toenails are, unfortunately, very tough, so I really appreciate using Sally Hansen Beauty Tools for them. I bought it, I believe, at Rite-Aid. I think it's the first time that I bought it, as I had to replace my toenail clipper. Yes, I would buy again.
Emilee S.
These clippers always leave a nice and clean cut. They are easy to use and do not ever stick. They can cut though anything. I have used others but these are my favorite to use. I have no problems with them at all. I will continue to use them for all of my nail cutting needs.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
I love Sally Hansen clippers. They are well designed and well built. I bought the smaller clippers and just love them. They fit in my hands and don't slip. I have terrible arthritis and fibromyalgia so I need something that is not too hard to press and these are great for that. You don't need to be superhuman in order to use them. Great product.