BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Kerri B.
Fort wayne, IN
Sally Hansen sells great quality products for a price that is very reasonable. Their nail products are some of my favorite. These clippers are very easy to use and I honestly love them. They aren.t hard on your nails like other clippers are and I would definitely recommend them.
Chantel R.
Orlando, FL
I usually use sally Hanson because she has good quality products at affordable prices. I try not to buy too many new products and with sally Hanson I don't have to. The products last so long you don't really need to get more. Like the clippers and files are all worth while.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Of course, Sally Hansen manufactures great products. You always get your money's worth. You get what you pay for. Cheaper brands seem to not be as sharp or precise. And, they will break if you have tough and thick nails. When the time comes, I undoubtedly will buy Sally Hansen.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
I have used this tool for years, and love it. It's easy to use, and gentle on my cuticles. The quality is awesome, as I have used the same pair for several years without any malfunctions or errors. I would definitely recommend this product, and I would purchase again.
Lovelymom A.
Russellville, AR
I bought this in purpose because I get ingrowth so bad of my big toes.easy to apply if you know how to use it and technique. Totally I love sally Hassan product and cheaper too. I must have this beauty tools in my drawer. If I need there's something I can get easy...
Adriana G.
Riverview , FL
Very easy to use. Does a nice and cleaner job than a regular nail clipper. You do have to be careful but I'm sure it's like that with every other nail clipper. My husband uses this and at first I didn't want to try it, kinda scared lol but when I did I really liked it.
Kitiara B.
Olympia, WA
ANYTHING by Sally Hansen is a must. All their basic nail grooming tools are A+. Reliable, worth the money and they look super fancy. I've always used Sally for all of my nail care because I've never dared to try anything else for fear it wouldn't meet my standards.
Jackie B.
Valparaiso, IN
Sally Hansen is always a go-to for beauty products, especially for nails and any sort of beauty tools. I always buy the full sets of nail tools because the quality is always consistent. I love all of their products because they are simple to use and last for years!
Valeria T.
Murrieta, CA
This product definitely filled the need for the occasional neauty tool need. I love the durability which comes in handy with clumsy hands and makes it easier to use. Bought at walgreens of course. No need to buy another set anytime soon because of said durability.
Fantasia S.
The product is so affordable and works very well. It is light and easy for travel with a very good grip. It's a little small but it works quick and effectively. I definitely recommend it to others. It is very high quality.