BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this beauty tool to clean up my cuticle are from the ingrown nails. It works great for my finger nails and toe nails. This tool is easy to use and it does not cost much. You do have to be very careful when using it because you can cut yourself.
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC
My boyfriend bought these for me when we were on vacation and desperate, but I cannot say how much I love them. We both use them. I don't think there were overly pricey, but they are a very clean cut and are very easy to use.

I don't expect to need to buy another pair soon, but if so, I'd look for these.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I've used multiple beauty tools from Sally Hansen and I don't remember any time where I was disappointed. For the most part if a nail clipper clips easily then it's a win in my book. I've never had a problem with any tools I've purchased from Sally Hansen.
Jessica H.
Orange City, FL
I love the Sally Hansen products. They are affordable and such a great value for the way they help to maintain my nails. You can get their products at any drugstores or department stores. I prefer them to other brands and I would buy their products again.
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
These cuticle cutters are very sharp and cut your nasty, dry cuticles like they are butter. I was able to buy these cuticle cutters at my nearest Sally Beauty and this was the first time I have ever bought cuticle cutters from Sally Hansen. I would totally recommend these cutters to everyone who has used other cutters that weren't very sharp or precise.
Kristin H.
Hopkinton
I love these tools, it's so precise and helps remove nasty hangnails as well as stubborn bits of nail. It's not pricey at all. The only issue is that sometimes I find the clipping part to be a little bit too big. I would recommend this product and it can be picked up anywhere I got mine from Target.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
I've had my nail clippers for a few years now. They are just as sharp as they were the day that I bought them. The price point was somewhere around $2-$3. They have been reliable and they are very portable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
There are only two brands I will buy for beauty tools and that is Revlon and Sally Hanson. Everything Sally Hanson is quality whether nail care or nail clippers. You can trust that you are getting a quality and long-lasting product for the very best price.
Yesi Q.
I love all of Sally Hansen products. Good quality tools that I have had for years. I don't think there is any cons. They are all easy to use and apply. I usually buy some at Walmart or the Sally store by my house. I recommend Sally to all my friends.
Donna J.
Clearwater, FL
Sally hansen Beaut tools are what the professionals use. You can always trust in the product to do its job. After discovering the many products they sell , I would never again buy the cheap brands. I highly recommend Sally Hanson in all the beauty tools out there, these will never let you down.