BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I have about 4 pairs of these. I even carry one in my vehicle because you never know when you have a nagging cuticle you need to cut right there and then. I like that you can purchase them at Wal-mart, Target, Walgreens and even my local grocery store, HEB. The price is great and they last forever. I really like the spring in the middle helps with cutting off the cuticle. I have nothing bad to say about this product and I will keep repurchasing them!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I love this set so much. The clippers are nice and sharp, easy to handle, and hold up for a long time. The other tool is what I personally use to push back my cuticle on the flat end, and the pointed end I use to remove glue-on nails very easily. It has texture along the length so that it's easy to grip and non-slip
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
I love Sally hansen beauty tools such as nail clippers because they are plain and simple and economical yet effective. Why pay more for more expensive versions when Sally Hansen comes through everytime? The bare bones nail clippers have proved to be reliable to me and it was a great deal.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
I use nail nipper at least once a week, and it need to be comfortable and adaptable to my hands. This from Sally Hansen it is really good. It is sharp, it is comfortable, it is efficient. I bought mine 2 years ago at Target, and still works pretty well. The price totally worth it.
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
Nothing beats Sally Hansen. She dominates the nail industry. Everything from nail clippers, toe nail clippers, nail strengthener, nail polish, gel polish that uses the black light. Everything is just amazing
Kerston B.
These tools come with everything that you need in order to give yourself a great mani or pedi. It's not that costly, and they're very durable. I've had my kit for years. It's easy to use, and won't hurt if done correctly. I've used them when I can't get to the guy who does mine.
Annabel E.
I've used this tool for about three years without any problems. My one complaint is that it is now kind of dull which means that it might be time for a replacement. As it dulls out, it becomes harder to cut cuticle and instead, you find yourself pulling at them, not good.
Sara E.
Lodi, CA
Sally Hansen is my favorite brand for nail tools. I have many tools by Sally Hansen. The clippers stay sharp and i have never had anything break on me. It is reasonably priced and you can pretty much buy it anywhere. its a great product. I will always buy Sally Hansen.
Ana S.
There's is no complete pedicure without this couple. Sally hansen tools by far have proven great quality and durability. I've have this products for a really long time and they are like new. They perform a great job and they are easy to use, more pedis at home!.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this beauty tool to clean up my cuticle are from the ingrown nails. It works great for my finger nails and toe nails. This tool is easy to use and it does not cost much. You do have to be very careful when using it because you can cut yourself.