BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Marissa M.
It took me a while to figure out how to use this tool but it comes in handy when you want to get rid of dry skin around your cuticles. It's not as good as they do in nail salons but I think it's worth it to have in your beauty box.
Dawn B.
I've always had good luck with these tools. They work well and they have really held up for me. I do a lot of nails and these hold their own with the professional tools.
Katherine
I use this along with the sally Hansen cuticle remover. It works nicely but the cuticle pusher scratches my nail surface. I purchase it at target for about 15$. I would totally buy this again it's a great price and good quality.
Glory A.
I purchased these a few years back and they are still just as great as the day I got them. Sharp enough to make it easy to use but not so much so that you easily hurt yourself unless you have no clue what you're doing in which case you probably shouldn't use any tool like this. I sanitize them after every use with a small amount of rubbing alcohol to keep them clean. Definitely recommend this tool if you are in the market for one!
Kennedy S.
I always have to cut my nails and use these clippers. It has such a sharp clip, I won't use anything else. Whether they are dry and crusty, or soggy after the shower, I can always depend on Sally Hansen clippers!
Tumi 2.
It is a very sharp tool, caution to 1st time users it gets the job done superbly!!b for hygiene & health reasons I wouldn't recommend any sharing of this product
Mary B.
Kuna, ID
These are easier to grip than regular nail clippers. They cut in a straight line so less filing. The small angle of the tips allow it to get into tight corners and the blade is slim enough to cut kid nails too
Tricia S.
I use the Sally Hansen slanted tweezers. I like that they are very easy to hold onto and grip. I am very "thingy" about my eyebrows and these are the only tweezers I use. I have tried other brands and they were hard to grip or the ends didn't quite meet so it was hard to get a grip on a hair sometimes. I never have that problem with my Sally Hansen tweezers
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I have about 4 pairs of these. I even carry one in my vehicle because you never know when you have a nagging cuticle you need to cut right there and then. I like that you can purchase them at Wal-mart, Target, Walgreens and even my local grocery store, HEB. The price is great and they last forever. I really like the spring in the middle helps with cutting off the cuticle. I have nothing bad to say about this product and I will keep repurchasing them!
yara a.
Lexington, KY
i don't really give my self a manicure. usually go to the salon and get it done. But when i can i love using this! gets rid of all the skin that i don't want to show!