BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Sally Hansen has been in the game for a while and knows how to make quality affordable products that last. I've probably had my clippers since high school which was almost 20 years ago!
Ashley L.
Great cuticle nippers. I use these for hang nails. So I don't pulled extra love skin up. They are super sharp though so I have nipped too much and caused my finger to bleed.
Marissa M.
It took me a while to figure out how to use this tool but it comes in handy when you want to get rid of dry skin around your cuticles. It's not as good as they do in nail salons but I think it's worth it to have in your beauty box.
I use this along with the sally Hansen cuticle remover. It works nicely but the cuticle pusher scratches my nail surface. I purchase it at target for about 15$. I would totally buy this again it's a great price and good quality.
Glory A.
I purchased these a few years back and they are still just as great as the day I got them. Sharp enough to make it easy to use but not so much so that you easily hurt yourself unless you have no clue what you're doing in which case you probably shouldn't use any tool like this. I sanitize them after every use with a small amount of rubbing alcohol to keep them clean. Definitely recommend this tool if you are in the market for one!
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Great product to have for sure very interesting this is one that I recommend you should try it I like to using it and I have no regrets from purchasing it so I would endorse this product for your purchasing in the future
Kennedy S.
I always have to cut my nails and use these clippers. It has such a sharp clip, I won't use anything else. Whether they are dry and crusty, or soggy after the shower, I can always depend on Sally Hansen clippers!
Tumi 2.
It is a very sharp tool, caution to 1st time users it gets the job done superbly!!b for hygiene & health reasons I wouldn't recommend any sharing of this product
Mary B.
These are easier to grip than regular nail clippers. They cut in a straight line so less filing. The small angle of the tips allow it to get into tight corners and the blade is slim enough to cut kid nails too
Tricia S.
I use the Sally Hansen slanted tweezers. I like that they are very easy to hold onto and grip. I am very "thingy" about my eyebrows and these are the only tweezers I use. I have tried other brands and they were hard to grip or the ends didn't quite meet so it was hard to get a grip on a hair sometimes. I never have that problem with my Sally Hansen tweezers