BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

tabitha b.
O'Fallon
This tool comes in handy if you have cutical problems such as I do. My cubicles tend to get very hard and this product is great for trimming them off without getting hurt.
Lacey S.
West Memphis, AR
I love this brand! The tools last forever. The only time I have to replace something is when I lose it. I have never had anything break or preform poorly. I even take them to the nail shop with me.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Not the best quality, but gets the job done. It has a good grip to it! I would recommend for at home mani pedis. It keeps your toes looking nice too-it helps with hangnails
Veronica O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These tools are essential for everyone on the go. They are very easy to use and very affordable. They are also good quality, I still have my set for a few years. I would buy this product again.
Sarah M.
Nyack, NY
I love Sally Hansen beauty supplies, they are well made and reliable. It's a well known brand but does not have all of the flash of some other brands. These clippers and tools are very easy to use and self explanatory. If I needed another pair, I'd buy them again.
Susan P.
These work really well. They are sharp enough that it makes it simple to use them without hurting yourself. I have used these for years because they are a solid product at a good price.
Taylor N.
Maple Grove, MN
Sally Hansen is well trusted for any beauty product. The pricing was not bad at all, and if you enjoy having nails that look beautiful, this is a great purchase. I would 100% recommend.
Allie S.
I keep a pair of these around me every where I go, you never know when you'll have a hang nail! They're reasonably priced. I just feel that it got dull to quick.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Sally Hansen has been in the game for a while and knows how to make quality affordable products that last. I've probably had my clippers since high school which was almost 20 years ago!
Marissa M.
It took me a while to figure out how to use this tool but it comes in handy when you want to get rid of dry skin around your cuticles. It's not as good as they do in nail salons but I think it's worth it to have in your beauty box.