BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Amazon
Valentina U.
This product is not as good as I thought
Is very weak and doesn't work properly
After 3 months it didn't cut my nails properly
Karishma M.
This is great it cuts my cuticles perfectly it is thus best I have used so far if you ever see them definitely pick up a pair

Patricia K.
I love all of the Sally Hanson products and tools..they hold up so well and do what they are suppose to do very effectively
sally a.
I love this product some of my old clippers break my nail but this one is really good it clips the nail without breaking it
Tarryn A.
Very handy device and does the job perfectly. Great size for travel, and the product lasts a while so great value for money
Perla šŸ” B.
Excelente material. Facil agarre. Y puntas dificiles de doblar. Hay que cuidarla pues es sencible. Es de uso profesional.
Jay M.
I use to work as a part time beautician and these were hands down my favourite to work with! So easy to maneuver and use!
Ashley B.
The pointy end is really good for getting hang nails and cutting your cuticles. I use it everytime I give myself a Mani.
Demi R.
st helens
Sally clipper absolutely great I am obsesed they are so strong and long lasting not super pricey and great for a present
Kelly C.
Easy to grip,love the long handle,easy to grip which it makes it easy to cut unlike the little fiddly ones you normal get