BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Clippers

Agi M.
Worth, IL
Great clippers! Easy to use and easy to find anywhere. Works better than most generic drugstore brands and isn't too pricey either. Definitely work purchasing at local pharmacy in between nail salon visits. Would recommend for everyone to own a pair.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this tool, I use it on my hands and feet, it gives me a salon feel from home. Totally affordable, make sure you use it right and don't over do it or you will cut your cuticles to low. I think everyone needs one!
Miranda M.
I love Sally Hansen beauty tools because they are high quality and they are very durable and decently affordable. I use mine every couple weeks for at home manicures and would definitely recommend these to others.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I love the sally Hansen beauty tools! They hold up really well and are made of good quality materials. They're much better than cheaper drug store brands so you do pay a little extra but trust me it's worth it!
Angela B.
Haslet, TX
Best one I have ever found. I use it regularly and love it. Most are cheap and not very sharp. These however are still sharp after about 10 years. Highly recommend! ! HAPPY NAILS!!
Amie M.
Derby , Ny
Awesome product! I use it everytime when I give myself a mani/pedi at home. Gets my cuticles looking perfect! Best one on the market. Purchased mine at the local drugstore. Would def repurchase this product!!
Olivia V.
San Antonio , TX
Easy to work with and cleans up cuticles well. I get a good handle on it doing my own cuticles. I bought mine at Walgreens and I've had mine for years. Reasonable price. If mine breaks I would buy it again.
Shannel G.
This I love music actually every day a little bit more than I should head for my cuticles and be there my toenails it is great I've had it for about 2 years now I've seen it all so every day it doesn't snag at your skin Eclipse off your cuticles you get a good push back from it I like the brand I love it it's actually and it's it's not like she gets like that metal type material it's free and it doesn't break it all and I loved it I actually do love this I use it all the time on me my kids my husband and it really actually is good a good product
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
These are really good for clipping off rinestones and jems/decals from acrylic nails. They are also nice for clipping excess dead cuticle skin. 4 stars because they get dull after about a month or so
Alexus J.
These cuticle clippers definitely do their job. You can't go wrong with them. You can hurt yourself if your not 100% careful. Depending on the place that you get them, they gone cost that much money.