Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#46 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
Now you can see exactly what you're doing with these lighted tweezers from sally hansen. A bright led illuminates the area you're working on, so you don't miss small hairs, splinters or other items that need attention.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Oct. 27, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Beauty Tools See the light - Comfort Lighted Tweezers -
I absolutely love these. I thought at first "Hum a light yeah right what difference will those make?" but boy you can see the smallest the finest of hairs. They are a great value and not pricey. I would say purchase these for sure. I would and have purchased again.
Sabrina I.
Sabrina I.
Massillon, OH
Dec. 10, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
You can never go wrong when it comes to a Sally Hansen product. Always gets the job done. Never dulls. Gets the job done and not a very expensive product. I have fair skin and all the products on this line work very well with my skin. This is my number one go to.
Ereen C.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:20 a.m.
The Sally Hansen Lighted Tweezers are incredible for putting on false eyelashes!! They are so easy and comfortable to hold and the lighting makes it simple to apply lashes or remove hairs. The value is great and I would buy them again if I lost mine.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
The light on these tweezers makes it so much faster and easier for me when I tweeze my eyebrows hairs. The price isn't bad because the quality is good. I had mine for a few years and the light hasn't died on me yet.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Waukesha, WI
The sally hansen beauty tool with the light is amazing to use. Not only does it have a light so that you can see every little hair its bend so you don't have to look goofy trying to pluck and see those little hairs
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Fulton, NY
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
These are awesome for many reasons, the light makes it easier, and the design is much easier to grip. I like the design in the tip because it's easier to get the hair.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Layton, UT
Dec. 4, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
STAND BY THESE TWEAZERS! LIETERALLY MY GO TO WHEN I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE SALON! EASY TO USE! The price is deffinety worth the product! My skin type is normal.
Vidhya S.
Vidhya S.
Wantagh, NY
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
I have had this product for years and it still works like now. Simple design and ergonomic handle make this so easy to use for even the finest hairs
Nafeesah B.
Nafeesah B.
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
The light isn't useful and the tweezers are dull. I have to pull several times to catch the hair. It isn't easy to grip and just too much work.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
My favorite pair of tweezers I love that they have a little cushion for your fingers. I have a set in my car my purse and in my desk at work.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I have never seen tweezers that have a light on it. Does this work or make it very helpful when tweezing eyebrows?