BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Now you can see exactly what you're doing with these lighted tweezers from sally hansen. A bright led illuminates the area you're working on, so you don't miss small hairs, splinters or other items that need attention. see more...

Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesomelyawesome tool that I use all the time I bought it on Amazon like I do most of my beauty products and it works better than anything I have ever tried. It was a great price and it I definitely worth buy-in I would  recommend to anyone
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Kayluh K.
Anderson, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are precise and perfect for getting every little hair. My brows tent to grow in funky and at different increments so this is perfect for those tiny stubborn hairs.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE ONLY TWEEZERS I USE! My mom got these for me and I have been so happy ever since. It is so easy for me to see the hairs I need to pluck on my eyebrows now and I no longer need to quint to see. This is an amazing invention and I will use no other tweezer ever again!
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gotta get those stubborn eyebrows back in place. These tweezers are super precise and easy to use. They don’t hurt and you are able to grab the exact hair that you want. There isn’t any guessing if you have the right one!
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are perfect for diy brows! The led light helps guide the entire process to be sure you're not leaving stray hairs behind and it is helpful to guide the perfect shape!
Becky R.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these tweezers to pluck my eyebrow hairs! They hold on so firmly onto the hair, it doesn’t slip like other cheap tweezers & to top it off it has little grips which is really helpful
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to my sensitive skin I use a lot this one to depilate my legs. This one is precise made with good materials but what I really like is the light is a really good addition, a good improvement to an old one. Also good price, I recommend it.
Marisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This is one of the best things that Sally Hansen could have ever invented a tweezer was a flashlight. You never know what you're going to be somewhere where you need to use your tweezers but you don't have lighting so having a flashlight on your tweezers is perfect. I did not recommend this to anybody in my family I just want to head and bought them some.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does thing really works ?
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I have never seen tweezers that have a light on it. Does this work or make it very helpful when tweezing eyebrows?
Cristin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is a product that intrigues me! Did you enjoy its performance? Details please! Sally Hansen Beauty Tools See the light - Comfort Lighted Tweezers -