Sally Hansen Beauty Tools open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler with refill

BY SALLY HANSEN #60 in Eyelash Curlers

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad. see more...

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?1 Answers
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of eyelash curlers and frankly was always afraid of them but I bought this after a photo shoot last year and actually like the way it makes my eyes look more open. " in 1 review
Gabi L.
I've used this eyelash curler for two years and I'm a really big fan of it. I always carry it in my purse with me when I travel and has not broken or rusted at all. It is really cheap and lasts a long time. It is not painful to use and the little cushions are really soft on my eyelashes. It gives my eyelashes a nice curl as well.
Katt J.
Bridgewater, NJ
I think this eyelash curler is one of the biggest parts of my makeup routine. My eyelashes are short and flat, but with this eyelash curler, they looking so long and luscious. The only thing that isn't that good is that sometimes my lashes fall out a little, but I would definitely recommend it.
Shristi L.
A simple and easy to use. You can use it everyday but using eyelash curlers can actually damage your eyelashes. But other wise it is really nice. I mean you don't need the fancy ones from tarte or covergirl when you can get the same thing for cheaper.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
pinza de pestaña facil de usar y eficaz sin romper las pestañas, trabajar con diferentes formas y es duradero. Lo recomiendo si están buscando calidad
Chrissy T.
Glendale, AZ
I've been using this curler for a couple of years now and it is holding up really well, my lashes get a nice curl and it's a reall affordable option.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job. Works really well- simple and easy. I curl my eyelashes almost everyday, and they don't feel damaged and my eyes aren't irritated.
Kelsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely the best eyelash curler I've ever used! The price is great for this curler! I have really long, thick lashes and it works amazingly for them! I've used other brands in the past and they've pulled and tugged on my lashes, but this Sally Hansen one has only ever been amazing!
Paris C.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
If there was one beauty related item I had to take everywhere with me, it would be this eyelash curler. For the price & quality, I love this tool to give lift to my heavy lashes. Very satisfied with my purchase! The best part is that it comes with refills
L E.
Nampa , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to work with and gives my flat eyelashes a very curly look without much effort. It doesn’t break my eyelashes and it keeps them curled even after using mascara so this is a winner for me! Recommend.
Cassie H.
This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?