Sally Hansen Beauty Tools open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler with refill

BY SALLY HANSEN #64 in Eyelash Curlers

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad. see more...

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of eyelash curlers and frankly was always afraid of them but I bought this after a photo shoot last year and actually like the way it makes my eyes look more open. " in 1 review
Mikaela R.
Glassboro, NJ
This was the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it so much I never tried any other one. I like that you can place your fingers in the holes for better control. The rubber piece also lasts a while but mine came with another one to replace it with when it became worn down.
Louise J.
I had no eyelashes for a month because of this eyelash curler. I bought it because of the low price and because it didn’t have the little thing that sticks out and gets in the way. I tried it out with light pressure, nothing happening at all. So I used normal pressure one would normally use for a curler. I heard a little ‘crunch’, realizing I just cut my eyelashes off. DO NOT BUY, INVEST IN SOMETHING BETTER.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
Best curler I've ever used. So many other ones have a very loose grip that doesn't seem to clamp down as well as I'd like. This one is the best and I can't seem to find it again. ;(
Ana Z.
I bought this eyelash curler at my local pharmacy, my eyelashes are very
straight and with this tool it becomes easier to curl them, I have to last as
60 seconds in each eye to keep it well curled, then apply a good mascara and ready
to go outside.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I remember this was one of the first things I bought when I started creating my makeup bag. I'm talking about 5 years ago. This eyelash curler is like new. Sally Hansen is a very good brand. I bought this eyelash curler because I found it the perfect size and without much detail, it's simple. I do not use it every day because I'm afraid that my eyelashes will fall out. But when I use it, it is always before applying the mascara. I'm constantly cleaning it, like all my makeup, because you have to be as hygienic as you can.
Kelsey W.
Definitely the best eyelash curler I've ever used! The price is great for this curler! I have really long, thick lashes and it works amazingly for them! I've used other brands in the past and they've pulled and tugged on my lashes, but this Sally Hansen one has only ever been amazing!
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Solid for a low priced eye lash curler. A tip I have learned it to heat it up with a blow dryer for a couple seconds - make sure to test on the back of your hand before putting on your eye - and you will get great curled lashes. I tend to lose eyelash curlers and would purchase again if needed.
Trisha M.
Pensacola , FL
This is great for a temporary eye lash curler, the quality is good however the "curl" to the eye lashes don't last as long as I would like them to. Generally speaking all curlers are a waste of time and money, considering it's only temporary.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
If there was one beauty related item I had to take everywhere with me, it would be this eyelash curler. For the price & quality, I love this tool to give lift to my heavy lashes. Very satisfied with my purchase! The best part is that it comes with refills
L E.
Nampa, ID
Easy to work with and gives my flat eyelashes a very curly look without much effort. It doesn’t break my eyelashes and it keeps them curled even after using mascara so this is a winner for me! Recommend.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?