BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Cuticle Clippers

Keep your cuticles in perfect shape with this set of beauty tools from sally hansen. The set includes a cuticle clipper to trim excess growth and a pusher to shape cuticles around the upper edges of your fingernails.

Reviews (1983)
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have used these clippers almost every day for over 4 years, and they are still sharp as can be." in 1 review
  • "Sally hansen beauty tools, in my opinion, work very well and are durable!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality I have bought other and keep breaking but this one has last me a long time and the tip hasn't end chipped off or lost its sharpness" in 1 review
Alissa M.
I use this all the time. Even for clipping the part of my nail that grows into the side bed. These are great cuticle clippers, but be careful when you first get them, mine were a bit sharp. I encourage you to clean them and the area before and after using to avoid bacteria getting into nail bed. Overall these are great clippers
ᗰISS ᑭ.
Tustin
I’m guilty for being a nail picker even after I just went a paid for a manicure ! So I use these to get the access skin they didn’t get or to help take off excess polish. Definitely recommend to anyone who like to do there own manicure  Sally Hansen Beauty Tools nip 'em clean - Basic Cuticle Nipper
Mariah Z.
Green bay
Great product to use when giving manicures as well as pedicures they last a pretty long time they easy to clean as well as easy to use . The price is not bad at all . I have had mine for one a year and would buy them again when the time comes . As well as recommend this product to others .
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
In all honesty I typically do not do my own nails (because I’m awful at it) but I will say I have the Worst cuticles ever ! So I do cuticle treatments and maintain them between visits to the salon...They are dry and always peeling so I need to have a product like cuticle scissors and a trimmer literally with me at all times ; I’m no pro at trimming cuticles but these make it pretty easy just be careful not to cut in too deep...these aren’t crazy sharp but sharp enough to do damage if you go a little over board like I tend to do. These are a great basic staple to have in your nail bag for a decent price.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
I love using these types of clippers because they are easier to get the shape I want and are also amazing at trying ingrown nails. I never use anything else, it’s a must have for people that like making things simple and easy! Plus they are cheap and last forever. What’s not to like?
Hope P.
Queens
These are really nice clippers for a great price. Does not rust easily. I’ve had this clipper about 5 years and it works amazing. Compared to other brands , this is a fraction of the price but it still an amazing product. I would a million percent would buy these clippers again
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
I have Loved Sally Hansen products for over a decade. These cuticle nippers are no exception. The are sharp and precise. Exactly what you need when manicuring your nails on both hands and feet. The sharpness lasts a long time, as well. That's because Sally Hansen beauty is Quality!
Leslie C.
I like to do my nails and make them look great. This product is affordable and does a great job at doing the same things as any other brand product. If you don't want to pay too much for something similar this is a great product. Affordable and great quality. I would recommend.
jess r.
woodland hills
These products help my nails be healthier and to the length i want I lost my old one so i bought another and i still love it i bought it at target and cvs it is a really good product and his is the only one I’ve bought and i would recommend it to others i love it a lot
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I don't know if there is really a high-end or low-end of these products but I've had this same one for years and it's still sharp and have always been great. The price point is pretty good for what it is and for how long it stays sharp and doesn't get stuck or sticky.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I need something for my cubicles. are these easy to use?
member-a3786a18b
Do these work good?
Rania A.
2025 Hendrickson St
Does it hurt when you cut your cuticle
dode o.