BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Cuticle Clippers

Keep your cuticles in perfect shape with this set of beauty tools from sally hansen. The set includes a cuticle clipper to trim excess growth and a pusher to shape cuticles around the upper edges of your fingernails.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Great quality I have bought other and keep breaking but this one has last me a long time and the tip hasn't end chipped off or lost its sharpness" in 1 review
  • "I have used these clippers almost every day for over 4 years, and they are still sharp as can be." in 1 review
  • "Sally hansen beauty tools, in my opinion, work very well and are durable!" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Even though everyone says you aren’t supposed to cut your cuticles, I just can’t help myself,....

So since I’m a rebel just like the rest of y’all, LOL This tool set is one of my favorites. Sally Hansen is known for all things nail-related, and the price is very reasonable. The cuticle pusher is pretty basic, but good quality. The cuticle nipper is easy to hold and angle.

My only tiny complaint is that the cuticle nipper doesn’t stay sharp over time. So you will need to replace this set at some point. Considering the price, it’s not the end of the world. But definitely worth noting.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
ᗰISS ᑭ.
Tustin
I’m guilty for being a nail picker even after I just went a paid for a manicure ! So I use these to get the access skin they didn’t get or to help take off excess polish. Definitely recommend to anyone who like to do there own manicure  Sally Hansen Beauty Tools nip 'em clean - Basic Cuticle Nipper
Sabrina G.
When it comes to our toes and hands we must always have the presentable. With this i dont have to freak on how my cuticles look like. It has lasted me about 3 years and still going strong. I feel when i bought it at ride aid the price for it wasn't so bad, so if i ever need my nails done and cant go to a nail tech this at home tool works great as well.
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
In all honesty I typically do not do my own nails (because I’m awful at it) but I will say I have the Worst cuticles ever ! So I do cuticle treatments and maintain them between visits to the salon...They are dry and always peeling so I need to have a product like cuticle scissors and a trimmer literally with me at all times ; I’m no pro at trimming cuticles but these make it pretty easy just be careful not to cut in too deep...these aren’t crazy sharp but sharp enough to do damage if you go a little over board like I tend to do. These are a great basic staple to have in your nail bag for a decent price.
Mariah Z.
Green bay
Great product to use when giving manicures as well as pedicures they last a pretty long time they easy to clean as well as easy to use . The price is not bad at all . I have had mine for one a year and would buy them again when the time comes . As well as recommend this product to others .
Perla D.
Houston
I bought this at my local Walmart, obviously as a pick up an go as I wasn’t planning on spending hours looking for a cutticle cutter. Feels and looks just like any other. Have not found any Cons yet. Have had it for maybe 2 months, seems okay and the price was very fair. Easy find.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
I love using these types of clippers because they are easier to get the shape I want and are also amazing at trying ingrown nails. I never use anything else, it’s a must have for people that like making things simple and easy! Plus they are cheap and last forever. What’s not to like?
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
I have Loved Sally Hansen products for over a decade. These cuticle nippers are no exception. The are sharp and precise. Exactly what you need when manicuring your nails on both hands and feet. The sharpness lasts a long time, as well. That's because Sally Hansen beauty is Quality!
Erin J.
Vicksburg, MS
They worked pretty good. I'm satisied. I used them a lot and they worked perfectly each time. They seem like they'll last a long time. I would buy them again when these got worn out. Feel secure with your purchase, because these are good quality and will do what you need them to.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I need something for my cubicles. are these easy to use?
member-a3786a18b
Do these work good?
Rania A.
2025 Hendrickson St
Does it hurt when you cut your cuticle
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Goo ..want to try it