BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Cuticle Clippers

Keep your cuticles in perfect shape with this set of beauty tools from sally hansen. The set includes a cuticle clipper to trim excess growth and a pusher to shape cuticles around the upper edges of your fingernails. see more...

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools nip 'em clean - Basic Cuticle Nipper
  • "Great quality I have bought other and keep breaking but this one has last me a long time and the tip hasn't end chipped off or lost its sharpness" in 1 review
  • "I have used these clippers almost every day for over 4 years, and they are still sharp as can be." in 1 review
  • "Sally hansen beauty tools, in my opinion, work very well and are durable!" in 1 review
Fabiola R.
Hayward
Amazing! I have bought a couple pairs because I lose them. My mom got me on to using these . They feel like they are made out of really good quality and last very long. They are strong enough to remove acrylic nails or use them to remove hang nails or anything like that. They are pretty sharp so you just need to be careful when using them. I will continue to use them since I do get acrylic nails often.
Katherine C.
starkville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was nervous to use these at first but during the winter my cuticles start to peel bad and oils and creams are not enough. I start by cleaning the nail of polish and bacteria with remover, soap, and rubbing alcohol. Then I cut, file, and buff my nail. Then I apply Essie s cuticle apricot oil, let the oil soak in and then push them back with a cuticle stick. Once I've pushed them back I slowly take the clippers and remove the extra cuticle skin, not too short and male sure to make a.clean cut. Do not cut and immediately pull up this will only lead to more peeling. Cut and make sure you are free to pull up and not tear skin. Then I use burt need cuticle.cream and leave my nails plan for a day or a night before applying new polish. I do this once a.week.
Sher B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love it! I have tried a few different cuticle cutters before, and this one is by far the best. The cleaner/pusher tool has become one of the most used items I own-- I even bring it with me when I travel!

The clippers have stayed sharp for two years, and they gave no indication of dulling. I unfortunately had to purchase a new one this week because someone knocked mine to the ground and the hinge snapped. I have dropped this on the ground many times with no issue, so that should not be a sign of its durability.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cuticle cutters are my favorite because they are sleek and fit easily in my hand. I like that these cutters have a point where the scissors touch your skin which makes it easier to grip the cuticle and cut it evenly and without hurting yourself. They are pretty cheap which is also nice because I lose them a lot and can run to my local CVS or Sally's to find them
Alexandria D.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have terrible cuticles and going to get them done every two weeks isn’t possible so I bought this tool and it has been a life saver. I was able to learn on my own how to use it and for the price you can’t beat it. I think I’ve had mine for years and they still work like brand new!
Katelyn L.
Good quality cut through my pushed back cuticle quite easily. But could have a little better precision so I could get a bit closer to my skin. Comfortable enough finger holds. Made my self bleed a few times by cutting my skin and not just my cuticle... user error but it still sucked.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these types of clippers because they are easier to get the shape I want and are also amazing at trying ingrown nails. I never use anything else, it’s a must have for people that like making things simple and easy! Plus they are cheap and last forever. What’s not to like?
Patience M.
Morristown
These are my favorite! They cut very smooth and clean. My hands look amazing after I am finished with them. The handles would be a little easier to hold on to if they had a gripper on them or were a little bigger. I would definitely buy another set for myself or even as a gift.
Kara S.
This nail clipped does the job but I don't like that it has a spring and I have to connect it back numerous times. Cleaning it can also be a hassle. Stops don't fit all the way inside and I am afraid to do it into alcohol or any other disinfectant because they might rust
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if there is really a high-end or low-end of these products but I've had this same one for years and it's still sharp and have always been great. The price point is pretty good for what it is and for how long it stays sharp and doesn't get stuck or sticky.
member-a3786a18b
Do these work good?
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I need something for my cubicles. are these easy to use?