BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Cuticle Clippers

Keep your cuticles in perfect shape with this set of beauty tools from sally hansen. The set includes a cuticle clipper to trim excess growth and a pusher to shape cuticles around the upper edges of your fingernails. see more...

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools nip 'em clean - Basic Cuticle Nipper
  • "Great quality I have bought other and keep breaking but this one has last me a long time and the tip hasn't end chipped off or lost its sharpness" in 1 review
  • "I have used these clippers almost every day for over 4 years, and they are still sharp as can be." in 1 review
  • "Sally hansen beauty tools, in my opinion, work very well and are durable!" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Even though everyone says you aren’t supposed to cut your cuticles, I just can’t help myself,....

So since I’m a rebel just like the rest of y’all, LOL This tool set is one of my favorites. Sally Hansen is known for all things nail-related, and the price is very reasonable. The cuticle pusher is pretty basic, but good quality. The cuticle nipper is easy to hold and angle.

My only tiny complaint is that the cuticle nipper doesn’t stay sharp over time. So you will need to replace this set at some point. Considering the price, it’s not the end of the world. But definitely worth noting.
Fabiola R.
Hayward, CA
Amazing! I have bought a couple pairs because I lose them. My mom got me on to using these . They feel like they are made out of really good quality and last very long. They are strong enough to remove acrylic nails or use them to remove hang nails or anything like that. They are pretty sharp so you just need to be careful when using them. I will continue to use them since I do get acrylic nails often.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
These cuticle cutters are my favorite because they are sleek and fit easily in my hand. I like that these cutters have a point where the scissors touch your skin which makes it easier to grip the cuticle and cut it evenly and without hurting yourself. They are pretty cheap which is also nice because I lose them a lot and can run to my local CVS or Sally's to find them
Annabelle W.
Plympton
These cuticle clippers make your cuticles intact and it is painless compared to Sephora’s cuticle clippers. These clippers are affordable and I get them at Walmart, Target, CVS. Sally Hansen is definetly one of my favorite brands for nail care. I really recommend you pick up a pair of the Sally Hansen cuticle clippers
Sabrina G.
When it comes to our toes and hands we must always have the presentable. With this i dont have to freak on how my cuticles look like. It has lasted me about 3 years and still going strong. I feel when i bought it at ride aid the price for it wasn't so bad, so if i ever need my nails done and cant go to a nail tech this at home tool works great as well.
Mariah Z.
Green bay
Great product to use when giving manicures as well as pedicures they last a pretty long time they easy to clean as well as easy to use . The price is not bad at all . I have had mine for one a year and would buy them again when the time comes . As well as recommend this product to others .
Candace N.
Jacksonville, FL
In all honesty I typically do not do my own nails (because I’m awful at it) but I will say I have the Worst cuticles ever ! So I do cuticle treatments and maintain them between visits to the salon...They are dry and always peeling so I need to have a product like cuticle scissors and a trimmer literally with me at all times ; I’m no pro at trimming cuticles but these make it pretty easy just be careful not to cut in too deep...these aren’t crazy sharp but sharp enough to do damage if you go a little over board like I tend to do. These are a great basic staple to have in your nail bag for a decent price.
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
It might be my technique, and I am no pro, but, I always get my cuticles too short and they bleed. I dont think this is necessarily a reflection on the product as much as user error. Besides that, I like it. I have had it for years and it is durable and a great price for manicure equipment.
Katelyn L.
Good quality cut through my pushed back cuticle quite easily. But could have a little better precision so I could get a bit closer to my skin. Comfortable enough finger holds. Made my self bleed a few times by cutting my skin and not just my cuticle... user error but it still sucked.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
I love using these types of clippers because they are easier to get the shape I want and are also amazing at trying ingrown nails. I never use anything else, it’s a must have for people that like making things simple and easy! Plus they are cheap and last forever. What’s not to like?
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I need something for my cubicles. are these easy to use?
member-a3786a18b
Do these work good?
Rania A.
2025 Hendrickson St
Does it hurt when you cut your cuticle
dode o.