Sally Hansen Beauty Tools Mighty mini - Tini-Tweeze Slant Tip uploaded by Andrea T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #73 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Take care of your personal grooming with this mini tweezers from sally hansen. With a textured surface for improved traction and better grip, this tweezers makes detailed plucking a little easier. see more...

• "In my opinion I think it's really good but then again." in 1 review
Alise M.
Abingdon, VA
I have to have my tweezers with me at all times! You never know when you look in the mirror and see that stubborn little hair that you can only see in the sunlight..those are the worst! Anyway that is why I love these mini tweezers they fit nicely in my purse and I can pull them out whenever in need!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I have to say that the Sally Hansen mini tweezers are actually decent. They last for a decent amount of times. I used Danielle Creation tweezers made from 24 karat gold. And these tweezers are the best compared to those. The size is neat and easy to carry around.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
These are perfect to fit in your purse and go. They are tiny so make sure you put them in a spot where you know where they will be. I am always need a tweezer because my brows are so thick. It is very easy to use! I love these mighty mini tweezers!!!!!!
Andrea T.
Salem, OR
My kids ruined my tweezers doing who knows what with them. I found these on sale and figured why not! They get the job done for the most part. Kind for hard to pluck very short eyebrow hairs with though....
Kristie D.
Perfect for on the go and easy to grip. Sally Hansen is the best brand of tweezers I've purchased. They are very cost efficient and easy to find. Would for sure recommend this item to all of my friends.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
These are great to keep in your bag when you are out and about! Sometimes they are hard to hold since they are so small, but the slanted tip really helps to grab the hair!
Megan
Bought this set of tweezers in hope that they would work well for those pesky eyebrows. They were fine, but I didn't notice too much different from my normal tweezers.
Nargis B.
Herndon , VA
I do not use anything to pluck my brows or even stray mustache hairs unless it's the Sally Hansen mini-tini-tweeze! It grabs hair and leaves nothing behind.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA
Perfect tool! My husband steals it all of the time and I have to hunt for it! I need to learn to hide it from him.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Bune apinza, buen agarre, no pellizca y es bastante firme y resistente, me gustó mucho. 100% recomendada