Sally Hansen Beauty Tools Mighty mini - Tini-Tweeze Slant Tip uploaded by Andrea T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Take care of your personal grooming with this mini tweezers from sally hansen. With a textured surface for improved traction and better grip, this tweezers makes detailed plucking a little easier. see more...

• "In my opinion I think it's really good but then again." in 1 review
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
Small so perfect for traveling, great set of tweezers grab even the smallest hairs, I’m constantly tweezing the small hairs I forget so I needed something travel size. Satisfied with the product! I got mine at Walmart but could probably also find else where!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
It’s cheap and while not as great as my other tweezer brands it gets the job done and the compact size is perfect for my purse or at the office. It slips sometimes which is a problem for me but overall matches the retail value.
Tiffany J.
New Iberia, LA
I always keep a sally hensan tweezer in my kit in case I have to touch up my brows it very affordable not pricey at all works well on on my sensitive skin I use it very often and I would definitely recommend
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools Mighty mini - Tini-Tweeze Slant Tip I love these. I haven't needed to buy another pair of tweezers because these are so thin and precise that you can pull in very specific areas. Great tweezers- would recommend!
Meredith L.
I picked these bad boys up when I was out of town and was not disappointed. They were able to grab hairs with ease which is obviously very important. I give four stars because it was a head ache trying to take them out of their package.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Let's get real not a lot of us use tweezers because we go and get our eyebrows done professionally but to be fair everyone can do their own eyebrows especially with these tweezers I have had two pairs of my whole life and I have loved them!
Lauren S.
They work! I like the minis for convenience sake when carrying them in my makeup bag in my purse and the tips on these are great for anything from the tiniest hair to a big wooden splinter! Good quality and fairly priced.
Bayley C.
The basic tweezer everyone needs. I️ recommend them because they are cheap and gives all the basics you could possibly need. I️ have had these for years no problems yet. Very satisfied with the quality
Veronica H.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product however definitely has a lifespan. I’ve had mine for about 3 years and it has just started to become dull. I expect that is from usage over the years. Easy travel. Would recommend!