BY SALLY HANSEN

• How good is this product at removing ingrown toenails?5 Answers
Adrianna G.
Mansfield, Ma
These are some great tools for any nail aficionado's arsenal! Whether or not you have in growing toe nails or not, the cuticle pusher is a great way to tame your cuticles and the nipper is sharp and easy to manage to trim your cuticles or even your nails before filing.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are easy to use & cheap! I use these on a weekly basis to keep up with my nail care! They are perfect to keep at home or throw in my purse for travel care! I recommend these to everyone, you never know when you will need some!
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
This is perfect if you are always doing your nails! It really helps to keep them lookong sharp and healthy!
SarahNiña P.
I do my nails a lot so these really help me get tht clean polished look tht I desire 😁
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I don't know what I'd do without these! They make my life a whole lot easier. I used to have to spend tons of money getting my nails done before I got these.
Carolyn D.
Westminster, CO
This product works very well and doesn't dull out fast! It is very convenient to Tavel with too
Jessica K.
My husband gets ingrowns a lot - this is the one "beauty" tool he actually lets me use on him. It is easy to use, and it works - no more painful walking because of toenails!
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Great for doing your own nails and toes! High quality materials and sharp enough to work for a long while.
Ashlee D.
How good is this product at removing ingrown toenails?