BY SALLY HANSEN

Tame Stray Hairs in Between Tweezing Touch up brows, upper lip, bikini area Quick, easy, pain free Complete Your Tool Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen full line of specialty tweezers. ; see more...

ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
Does okay not the best. It has lasted me a long time thoigh but I rarely use it
Shariece T.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
I use these on my husband. They only last maybe 4 uses each. For $3 though they are worth it.
Alana B.
Alana B.
rehoboth, Ma
I purchased these when I could not find my regular brand I use on my eyebrows. While the razor works as well as my other brand I did not understand the reason for the brush or comb. Maybe it's just me but where the brush is placed just made no sense. I still gave it a good grade for the razor being okay.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
I recently purchased these and could not figure out how to use them. I don't care for this at all and feel it was a waste of money
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shelby, NC
I tat ally recommend this. It fits right in your purse perfect for on the go and travel!
Britney A.
Britney A.
I always choose Sally Hensen for my nail products. Great nail file! I love it!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester, NY
This products works okay but is not what I expected. I almost prefer to use standard tweezers for a faster experience.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
I love Sally Hansen brand, my go to and the quality is amazing for an affordable price
Amy M.
Amy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This file has lasted me a really long time and works great! Not developing those worn out spots like some other files I have bought in the past
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice nail filer and cheap at any store. Leaves nails smooth without rough edges