Sally Hansen Airbursh Legs Trial Size Tube uploaded by Lauren R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Palmaria Extract formula enhances coverage so legs look and feel silky smooth and sexy. Smooth-on leg makeup stays fresh and natural looking all day. Covers freckles, veins and imperfections. This light-weight formula is water and transfer resistant.

Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I was not a fan of this product. When I used it left my skin almost orange looking and streaky. Although It did have a good smell too it, overall the product was not not my favorite. I wouldn't recommend to those with a more fair completion.
Lilian H.
Austin
I like ita lot and used it too and I have to say that it is very good.It has very good elaboration and good price I recommend it
Alex B.
Peoria
Works great for a quick fix. It is a little hard to get off your hands after rubbing it in, but for a quick fix, it's great.
Nikki D.
Sylmar , CA
I don't use anything else if I want some color on my legs. Been using this stuff for years.
Jessica X.
Austin, TX
I'm super active so I have scars on my legs from all my bumps and scrapes (proud of it). When I was a bridesmaid for a girlfriend, this stuff came in clutch 100000% for beautiful photos with beautiful legs. Stays all day and doesn't transfer. Great product.

back