BY SALLY HANSEN

Give your legs a sun-kissed look with Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs. This water-resistant spray-on formula will help you achieve that perfectly tanned look in an instant, and it comes in a variety of tints to match your skin tone. Color: Dark. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brianna C.
Tallahassee , FL
This has amazing coverage! Not only did it help cover dark spots on my legs, but it came on so smooth! It is very effective and no cons about it! It is affordable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy and light tanning lotion.
Amanda D.
This is the worst self tanner I have tried and I have used many. I tested this out on my stomach before any where else. And I'm glad I did. It was like a gray color. I would not recommend.
Natasha S.
Clayton, NC
Great product and not streaky. The color that I got on my skin tone was beautiful, I will be purchasing it again!!
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
I haven't tried it yet but I'm supper excited too! I'm in love with self tanner so I'm sure I will love it!!