Sally Hansen® Airbrush Sun® Instant Tanning Mousse Lotion uploaded by Stephanie P.Sally Hansen® Airbrush Sun® Instant Tanning Mousse Lotion uploaded by Sarah A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Get instantly healthy color that develops in 1 hour for a tanned look lasting for up to 7 days*

• Dries in a minute
  • Velvety, quick drying mousse blends flawlessly
  • Infused with Coconut Water Extract providing a natural, mild exfoliation for smooth hydrated skin
  • Transfer-resistant, Streak-free, No Self-tanner odor

*Lasts up to 3 weeks with repeated application once a week

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Bht, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, D&C Red N°33 (Ci 17200), Fd&C Blue N°1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Red N°40 (Ci 16035), Fd&C Yellow N°5 (Ci 19140)

How To Apply:

• Exfoliate before application.
  • Shake before use.
  • Apply evenly over the body paying careful attention to the knees, ankles and elbows.
  • Wash hands immediately after use.
  • Instant color will wash off with soap and water.

Sophia C.
Venice
OKAY GUYS. So I do not trust most self tanning products or even spray tanning because it always results in orange-y colored tans or splotches when you shower / starts to fade away. With this, it's always even, and it gives you the look of a bronzed goddess. no joke. It's also cheap compared to higher end brands and can be found at most drug stores (i.e. Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.)
Bree B.
Franklin, IN
Love this product. It's a mouse that is easily applied all over the body. Great results. Dries guick within 10 mins and looks great. I even use on my face. No weird spots around my ankles or hands. Do exfoliate prior to using.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This instant tan is saving my life in this terrible winter weather here in NY. It has an ok scent. It also gives me a little bit of color right away on application. I believe this is called a “Guide Color”. I would be aware that it sets right away and it can be patchy if you don’t work it in accordingly. Make sure to use a MIT because this stuff goes on and does not transfer or come off.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
It sure does work I found in the bathroom it was my mother’s I wanted to see how it worked i I pushed down on the pump and it came out black and came out like foam I tried to wipe it off cause I didn’t want it to get on the carpet and I was so impressed it stayed my arm into a nice sun beachy glow I actually started to buy this product and it’s actually amazing I definitely recommend it.
heidi_michelle5 H.
Columbia, KY
This product is a great and affordable product if you are wanting to achieve a dark but natural looking tan! The only downfall is the smell but the quality for the price is fantastic! To get the best results, you should apply two coats! I love it!
Caitlin N.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this sunless tanner mousse. It provides great color and even application. The only downside is if it is not used with mits it will dye your hands for a week.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
Who doesnt like a nice summer Tan? The great thing is easy and No tanning bed or dangerous UV Rays. I always use gloves, for better results esfoliate skin before using product and for longer Tan use regularly... ,😉
Brie L.
Westerville, OH
I bought this product at CVS. I bought the dark shade. It came out looking like a gray green. As I applied it to my arms I realized it was actually turning me greenish gray. Safe to say I am taking this back. It was however easy to put on. It smells like baby powder and it is easy to take off. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Brianna C.
Delray Beach, FL
This has amazing coverage! Not only did it help cover dark spots on my legs, but it came on so smooth! It is very effective and no cons about it! It is affordable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy and light tanning lotion.
Amanda D.
This is the worst self tanner I have tried and I have used many. I tested this out on my stomach before any where else. And I'm glad I did. It was like a gray color. I would not recommend.