BY SALLY HANSEN #68 in Self-Tanner

Forgo tanning or pantyhose: Get the leg color you want with Airbrush Legs, a spray-on leg makeup from Sally Hansen. see more...

• Why Sun gradual? That's confused me1 Answers
  • Is this product worth trying? I'm in need of a natural looking se...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a self tanning lotion, does this one real...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "So far, this has been the only self tanner to not turn any parts of my body orange." in 2 reviews
  • "Last night was the first time trying it." in 1 review
Alphaa G.
Petal, MS
Review for: AB Sun Gradual Tanning Lotion - Medium more...
I mainly use the tanning bed but thanks to this I don't! I got this from Walmart. It is so gently and easy to apply ! Not dryness. Great price for great product. I would recommend this to everyone for tanning!
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I have tried this the other day for the first time after I got out of the shower and let's just say I wasn't impressed at all. I really haven't been that big in self toners, or spray tans. I thought I just just give this a try after hearing great things about this. So I have like the whitest legs you will ever see so any color would be good, but not orange and  streaks lol. It last on me for a few days so here it is 90* outside and I had to wear pants, wasn't comfortable at all. #summer
Dana F.
I like this tanner but the color comes out a little orange. I like how easy it is to apply, you can really tell where you've applied it and get rid of any streaking. I wish it was a spray version so it wouldn't get on my hands. I think I would try a more expensive product like St. Tropez next time but this is a good cheap option.
Laura L.
Fort Worth, TX
I liked that this product came on as the developed color which helped apply evenly. However, the formula was very thick. So thick that it almost felt impossible to rub in. It took significantly longer than expected to apply and was a difficult formula to work with. However, it smelled wonderful in comparison to other self tanners and was a very natural shade once fully developed.
Jenny N.
I've been trying to add a little summer glow to my neck, face and arms as I don't have a lot of time to be outside. This lasts for about a week and was gentle on my skin however it has an odd smell. I got this at my local cvs store
Des H.
White Hall, AR
I was surprised with how great this actually was. You build it up to how dark you wanna go and it lasts for about a week. Not orange or streaky and smells pretty great. Only thing is make sure you wash your hands right after you use so it doesn't stain them
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
This product is great for when you're on the go, not only does it give you a good color but the smell isn't too strong. I just wish the color lasted a bit longer. If you as the directions say you'll get about 10 days of color in my opinion. I recommend this product
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I'm a self tan fanatic! I love using self tanners and gradual tanners. So when I saw this one I knew I had to try it out! I bought the medium to deep shade and have fallen in love with it. It goes on super easily and drys extremely fast , being a mom to a 9 month old this is VERY much so a huge plus for me! The color builds great and fades nice as well, no weird patches at all! This is one of the VERY few tanners I've ever used that leaves NO "self tan" smell which is amazing! The only con I have to say about this is the shade definitely leans more on the "golden" color, it's not red or olive based but not orange either. I would say this particular shade won't work on everyone . If your super pale or pinky under toned it might look too golden on you . But if you have a medium yellow based skin tone and you like a more golden bronze glow you will love this tanner!
Samantha Q.
Holloman Afb, NM
I love this tanning lotion especially for the summer time! It's smoove and applies evenly. Don't really have any cons. It's gentle on my skin and adds the perfect tan to my white legs that I always wanted to hide...not anymore with this! Totally buying!
Valeria P.
Waterbury, CT
This product gave me nice color. It lasted a few days. Only bad thing is that you have to apply it with your hands and if you don't wash it off quick it might stain themSally Hansen Airbrush Sun Gradual Tanning Lotion
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Who's use this product?!? Does it leave streaks or look orange on you?
angie S.
Bridgeport, CT
No se para que es? Como lo usas
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Is this product worth trying? I'm in need of a natural looking self tanner.
August M.
I want to try using a self tanning lotion to keep healthy colour all year, without having to go to a tanning bed. Does this work well? And is it a type of makeup? Or just a moisturizer?
Ashley S.
A couple of these reviews mention the lotion being extremely thick and hard to rub in, is this true? How long does it last? Does it wash off on the shower?