BY SALLY HANSEN #50 in Self-Tanner

Forgo tanning or pantyhose: Get the leg color you want with Airbrush Legs, a spray-on leg makeup from Sally Hansen. see more...

• Why Sun gradual? That's confused me1 Answers
  • Is this product worth trying? I'm in need of a natural looking se...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a self tanning lotion, does this one real...1 Answers
Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun Gradual Tanning Lotion
  • "So far, this has been the only self tanner to not turn any parts of my body orange." in 2 reviews
  • "Last night was the first time trying it." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I'm a self tan fanatic! I love using self tanners and gradual tanners. So when I saw this one I knew I had to try it out! I bought the medium to deep shade and have fallen in love with it. It goes on super easily and drys extremely fast , being a mom to a 9 month old this is VERY much so a huge plus for me! The color builds great and fades nice as well, no weird patches at all! This is one of the VERY few tanners I've ever used that leaves NO "self tan" smell which is amazing! The only con I have to say about this is the shade definitely leans more on the "golden" color, it's not red or olive based but not orange either. I would say this particular shade won't work on everyone . If your super pale or pinky under toned it might look too golden on you . But if you have a medium yellow based skin tone and you like a more golden bronze glow you will love this tanner!
angie S.
Bridgeport, CT
Huy que puedo decir este producto me ha ayudado mucho con mi pierna y autoestima porque no lo conocia y un dia alguien me dijo aprueva esto a ver si se tapa un poco y lo aprove y dijo no, no , no lo puedo creer me tapo todas las manchas que tenia de la y me dio un tono bello e increible a mis piernas y de ahi entonces no la dejo de usas no salgo sin ella de viaje de campamento para para un parque para cualquier parte a donde voy me lo llevo y eso es lo simple porque este producto me gusta porque me ayudo con la puiern
Stevie C.
Fort White, FL
I just purchased this yesterday from CVS (cause I for $5 rewards dollars back from this purchase!) and this morning I applied it for the first time.... It applied just like the Airbrush Legs lotion applies, it gave my legs instant color... and I could see the color getting darker throughout the day (and it's only NOON!). I am hoping the color lasts long, but I must say.. this was definitely a good purchase! Plus, it doesn't have an unbearable "self-tanner smell".
Angelica R.
Belton, TX
It's was my first time trying any self tanner and I was a bit cautious since I didn't want to turn into an Oompa Loompa, however, the lotion was really easy to apply and gave me nice bronzed shade on my legs. It dries pretty quickly (although I would wait 15 minutes just to make sure it's completely dry) and has a nice smooth finish. I would defiantly recommend this to friends!
Delilah H.
It's ok
Pros- the price is good , it smells amazing and gives a nice tan color pay off
but it only got one con which is , it's so hard to blend and for me that's a big deal breaker because I don't want to sit here all day blending and with this you have to blend really well or you will look splotchy.
Olive J.
Penndel, PA
At first I wasn't sure about this one. But after about a week I noticed the "gradual" coloring start to build up. Now I have a very nice natural looking glow with daily or every other day application. It also smells nice and doesn't immediately dye your hands. Plus plus plus!!
Samantha Q.
Holloman Afb, NM
I love this tanning lotion especially for the summer time! It's smoove and applies evenly. Don't really have any cons. It's gentle on my skin and adds the perfect tan to my white legs that I always wanted to hide...not anymore with this! Totally buying!
Miranda M.
Huntsville, TX
DIDN'T REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. IT DOES WORK ON A TEMPORARY BASIS BUT OVERALL DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A NATURAL TAN TO ME! I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A QUICK LOOK BUT IT IS WEIRD! PACKAGING IS NOT BAD!
Carrie k.
San Tan Valley, AZ
One of my favorite beach essentials! One application and your body looks beach ready! I used it all over my body and my skin looked great! It lasted about two days but it's so quick and easy to apply again!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
A little definitely goes a long way! Using a smaller amount on your body gives the most natural looking tan. Too much makes it streaky and orange. But the product smells amazing and looks great also!
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who's use this product?!? Does it leave streaks or look orange on you?
angie S.
Bridgeport, CT
No se para que es? Como lo usas
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth trying? I'm in need of a natural looking self tanner.
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try using a self tanning lotion to keep healthy colour all year, without having to go to a tanning bed. Does this work well? And is it a type of makeup? Or just a moisturizer?
Ashley S.
A couple of these reviews mention the lotion being extremely thick and hard to rub in, is this true? How long does it last? Does it wash off on the shower?