BY SALLY HANSEN

Spray-on Subtle Shimmer in an Instant! Long-lasting Transfer resistant Water resistant Bare legs are nice Airbrush legs are irresistible! Sexy, beautiful legs in an instant! Discover the secret to glamorous legs... Sally Hansen Airbrush Shimmer.  Spray on sheer airbrush perfection for a luminous golden glow that shines with your every move. With Retinol and Vitamins E & C for soft, smooth skin and vitamin K to help fade freckles, veins and imperfections.  Dries instantly to a touchably soft, silky finish.  Optically slimming. Wear alone for natural shimmering radiance or with your favorite Sally Hansen Airbrush legs. Made In U.S.A.

Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is a great product to use when you want your legs to look shimmery and get noticed. I love her other leg sprays that have make up in them, they are perfect for covering up any veins, stretch marks or bruises. They are also great to just add color to pale legs. This one doesn't have color just some slight shimmer. I got this one to try because I was already tan and didn't need to cover any imperfections. All of the sprays once they dry wear really nicely and don't smudge or transfer unless you rub with some force. They are sweat proof so they are also nice to wear by the pool.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
I am fair skinned and don't tan. This product is perfect to add a little hint of a tan and to cover imperfections. Spray into hands first and rub on legs. Follow the directions on the bottle and you can't get it wrong.
Aimee L.
Initially I wasn't too impressed, but after I applied it and it was on my legs all day I changed my mind. The color stayed on all day and even though a bit messy applying it looked good once on. I'd buy it again though it wouldn't be my 1st choice, and not my last choice either. It's worth a try and if you are real light skinned it probably wouldn't work for you .
kelley  w.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought this spray from Walgreens on clearance for $2 to wear at a wedding because I have super white legs! Not paying attention to the label, I didn't realize until application that this is shimmer spray and does not give a tan! Moral of the story, read the label! As far as the product goes, I loved it! it made my legs look shimmery and super pretty with a hint of color. The shimmers did not make my skin look pasty either. Definitely recommend.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Love love love this product!! My favorite summer product!! It's works great! Also good coverage. Does not look at all cakey, it is amazing!!! You all need to get your hands on this spray!! It is worth your money!! Makes your skin look so flawless
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
This is amazing girls , when you use this your skin will look like a greek goddes , smooth , silky , even skin tone and subtle tan , i frequently use it on my legs for a night out , its pricey in my opinion but is worthy
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I use this everywhere. Legs, yes, but also face and neck. I live in the PNW and we don't get a lot of rays up here. Sally Hansen Leg Makeup helps add that glow I'd get from the sun, if I ever saw any. :) Stays all day. Comes off easily with soap and water or your make up remover.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I just bought this product yesturday and tried it last night. This product is amazing and leaves your legs feeling beautiful and shimmery! This is great for a night out minus the hazards of tanning beds :)
@na L.
Rocky Face, GA
Welll I bought these to go out on a diner with my husbend and he keep looking at my legs and said the look beatiful didn't tell him my secret..... my legs look beatiful .... shiny .. I do recommend
Victoria M.
Kelseyville, CA
Love love love this, easy to use I used the medium and it didn't streak or turn orange, I use it mostly on my legs but it also worked great on tan lines!
Cindy R.
Sacramento, CA
Does this make your legs look oily instead of shiny? And does it stay all day? And will you notice results the first time you use it?
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Has anyone out there tried this product? Does it transfer or rub off easily? I'm very interested in trying but would Love everyone's #feedback ! 😍