Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray Trial Size Leg Makeup, Tan Glow, 1.5 oz

by Sally Hansen

Get smooth, flawless looking skin with the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray. This trial-size makeup covers freckles, veins and imperfections, helping to enable women to look their best. Available in a convenient 1.5-oz size, this leg makeup spray stays...

Does this product wash off in a swimming pool?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray Trial Size Leg Makeup, Tan Glow, 1.5 oz!
Boca Raton, FL
I’ve been using this product for years! It says it’s for legs but I use it on my entire body and it gives me an instant glowing tan. It’s my go-to for a boat day, brunch or a night out! As long as you let it dry long enough it hardly rubs off on clothing and it completely washes out of towels etc!
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: CVS
This is a LIFESAVER. During the summer, my legs get attacked my mosquitoes. This helps cover the bites and red spots and looks great! Easy to put on and quick to dry. This is a necessity during the summer
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff especially if I’m already tan it helps smooth out my legs and hides my scars. You can’t rub lotion on top of it though. Not a bad price and I recommend trying it.
This product is amazing, the key is applying to exfoliated well moisturized legs :-)  I used a body scrub on my legs, shaved and applied lotion allowing the lotion about 5 minutes to absorb before applying the Airbrush legs.  I mixed the SH leg spray with a bit of lotion and applied the product with my hands (just like you would lotion) and allowed the product/lotion an additional 5 minutes or so before getting dressed.  The product stayed put and did a fantastic job as evening out my skin tone but still looked natural!  It's easy to remove in the shower although you'll need a washcloth, loofa or scrubbie for a little assistance (no just running a bar of soap across your legs).  I can finally get back to wearing summer dresses and shorts with a bit more confidence :-)
Stamford, CT
Ive been looking for a product that will not leave me streaked and orange for my olive skin tone. THIS IS IT! Unlike other tanners, you can use this on your hands and feet that comes out even each time. It is a little messy but well worth it. Best to use it in the bath tub, then spray the tub with cleaner afterwards.... wipes right up! Wish I would have discovered it sooner. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. THANK YOU SALLY HANSEN!!
Tucson, AZ
 Very messy to use and drys too fast . Does not look natural. The package is nice. I did expect more from this product. But it did not meet my expectations. All in all I do not believe it was a good value because I do not believe it was a very good product I do not recommend to others
Seminole, FL
I got this even though I am dark skinned and I got it because I think that my legs look to pale sometimes and this is nice because it evens out the skin color and it's such a nice bronze gold color. It does not rub off on other things and only comes off in the shower when you rub hard with a washcloth
South Bend, WA
I absolutely adore this product. Especially during summer nights where you can show leg and not be cold. It's a decent price and lasts a long time. I wish it was waterproof and also worked like a sunless tanner but it's a quick tan for a night out or special occasion.
Purchased at: Target
I used to be skeptical of how well self tanner works until I bought this for my vacation to Hawaii. It stays on and held up really well while I was at the beach . It’s my new go to and you can’t beat the price either !!!
Loveland, CO
My friend and I used this product on her because she has a lighter skin tone and doesn't tan! We were battling between the spray and the cream/ lotion, so we went with the spray. The color was good, but it was very messy! I would recommend the lotion instead.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...