BY SALLY HANSEN

Get smooth, flawless looking skin with the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray. This trial-size makeup covers freckles, veins and imperfections, helping to enable women to look their best. Available in a convenient 1.5-oz size, this leg makeup spray stays...

Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I absolutely adore this product. Especially during summer nights where you can show leg and not be cold. It's a decent price and lasts a long time. I wish it was waterproof and also worked like a sunless tanner but it's a quick tan for a night out or special occasion.
Kelly W.
Wales
Hides marks in the skin, but it’s more like a foundation for legs, sticky and transfers onto everything, and useless if you have any tattoos as it’ll half cover them. Only purchased once and wouldn’t purchase again
Claudia G.
Maracaibo
I use this if I'm going to an event . It makes your legs look airbrushed and perfected . It's a great product . They had a colour called no colour which is a weird name bc it gave ur leg a bit of a tanned look. That's was a great one too . I bought this product again today, and I'm excited to use it again. If you haven't tried it, do it! I highly doubt you'll regret it!!
Lauren T.
alghero
In few words im in love with this product..i first saw a review on Youtube and i had to try it ...i love using it on special occasions to make my legs look great
Emma J.
Llanfrechfa , Cwmbran
This is absolute fav leg makeup!! It covers all my blemishes like stretch marks and veins, and lasts all day. Gorgeous packaging, thought I'd try it on the off chance and have loved it ever since. The only slight improvement would be that it doesn't last very long.