Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs Original Formula Foreign

by Sally Hansen

75g Brand New Colore dorato. Item is made for European market, so the writing is in foreign language. This is the orginal Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs formulation and does not contain shimmer nor does it clog.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs Original Formula Foreign!
How would you rate this product?
Easy application, especially if you have a mitt or don't care about using your hands. It is a pretty color and looks natural. It even looks somewhat voluminous! I gave it 4/5 just because it washes off so easily. Other than that, love it.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Redness / Stretch Marks
This is a great solution for us pastie girls who refuse to tan! That being said it can get messy so I recommend putting it on while standing in the bathtub to contain it to a small easily washable area. Make sure you dry completely before dressing and voila! Pale no more!
Anderson, CA
I'm less inclined to wear shorts and sundresses during the warm months, so my legs are incredibly pale! I got the Sally Hansen air brush leg makeup for my graduation since I was wearing a dress and I absolutely love it! Didn't look orange on my skin tone and I was able to sweat right through it without it transferring. Highly recommend!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I tried this product a few times, and could never get it to work for me. I always needed up with a patchy finish and it washed off within two showers. It’s easy to apply, but I could never apply it evenly, granted I could have been doing it wrong.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Love the product high quality would recommend anybody in this range of product great value very cheap and affordable looks great on any skin color I love it will buy again
Lucasville, OH
No no no no! This is not worth the money at all! For me it was nothing more than a big mess. It runs. It streaks. Different parts fade while others don't. It was just all around a big no no for me. Don't waste your time or money.
Oily, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Richmond, TX
I really like this product to give me a quick at home tan without looking like an Oompa Loompa. Gives a nice glow and covers up leg scars well. Easy to put on and wash off at the end of the day! Will purchase this product again!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Saint Petersburg
I use this product a lot, all over my body. For me it works just as good as going to spray tan city. It doesn't wear off on my clothing & it's very affordable. I buy this product all the time. I love it!
Mature
I think it would have worked better if I had the correct shade. But I did find that it had sort of a shimmer finish to it. I'm not sure if it's just me.
Stratford , Stratford
I love this product ! It gives a very nice tanned look to my legs. I have noticed though that it does transfer onto clothes. Apply with gloves if you have them. It doesn't stain your hands like a self tanner, but you will have to scrub to get it off.
Oily / Acne / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs