Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Medium Glow 4.4 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

by Sally Hansen

Flawless healthy-looking legs in an instant Imagine the feeling of absolute freedom from pantyhose. Spray-on water-resistant skin perfecting leg makeup stays fresh and natural-looking all day. This breakthrough fromula is weightless. Long-lasting...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Medium Glow 4.4 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File!
How would you rate this product?
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this spray during summer ! I have light skin and every little mark will show on my leg .. This spray helps cover all of that and make my legs skin tone look even ! I always make sure I buy a bottle every summer . it seems to last a long time too .
Fall River, MA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Was not crazy about this compared to similar products I have used. It went on nicely and had good color, but did tend to transfer over time. It was easy to apply and fairly priced. Didn't last very long though, so I cannot recommend it.
Virginia Bch, VA
The airbrush is a nice color, however it get everywhere! Stains your clothes. Watch where you decide to spray because it will stain the surrounding area! I personally won’t be using this product again.
Tijeras, NM
I love this stuff. I dont like going to tanning salon so this works amazing on my skin. It is also cheap and affordable. I would recommend this to people because its light weight and doesnt smell like chemicals.
Syracuse, UT
I can honestly say that i truly love this spray! its like nylons in a spray can. To me everything looks better with a tan!! To avoid the sun damage this it's the next best thing..you can use your favorite lotion and mixed well you have beautiful tan legs with no orange color and no strek
Im not a huge fan of spray in tans or lotions. Especially the store brands. This one made my skin look fake and orange. It was very blotchy and the spray came out very thick and clumpy. I wouldn’t recommend or buy again.
Mobile , AL
So I used this product back in high school for prom so that I would have a uniform look to my skin. I’m naturally very discolored on my back and my legs aren’t one solid color! This product worked quite well and wasn’t transferring so I’d definitely recommend!
Waynesville
I wasnt too impressed with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Medium Glow... was not hard to put on but not easy either... I had streaks on my legs... I only bought it once and wouldnt buy it again... they're are better alternatives... dont waste your money
LOVE! Gives the best tan and color and doesn’t streak If done right! Def my go to during the winter. Also goes great on top of a regular tan for a simple glow. Def recommend and would buy again.
Tampa
This stuff is magic! I use this to show off my legs when I wear short dresses. Covers any little imperfection (especially cellulite) and makes you look like a bronzed goddess. You must be careful with it because it can get a little messy. I do not suggest using this product if you plan on wearing white.

Looking for your answer?