BY SALLY HANSEN #51 in Self-Tanner

Stays fresh and natural looking all day
Covers freckles, veins and imperfections
Water and transfer resistant
Helps stimulate microcirculation for healthier and firmer looking legs and feet

Now you can give your legs a makeover in seconds with our new Airbrush Legs. No sun. No salon. No streaks. Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs. This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections so legs look and feel silky, smooth and sexy. Comes in 5 shades to match any skin tone.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bispeg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Silica Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Gluconolactone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmaria Palmata Extract, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica].

How To Apply:

Squeeze a quarter size/ 25mm of product into hand.
Smooth on evenly to legs & feet.
Rub in completely.
Apply sparingly to knees & ankles.
Allow to set before dressing.
Removes easily with soap, water & a washcloth.

• I'm not looking to make my legs look tanner, I just want ...2 Answers
  • Does this have glitter? I use the spray version and love ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both the spray version and this leg make...2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Review for: Fairest more...
I use this all the time! I'm so pale & it takes so long for me to tan, this product allows me to feel confident showing my legs. It doesn't turn me orange, but just has a sun kissed glow kinda like I spent a day at the beach. I usually wait about 5-10 minutes before getting dressed & it doesn't get on my clothes. I've wore it swimming & it does fine as long as I don't touch or rub my legs. IMO great product
Ashley J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Fairest more...
I purchased this item at the Walgreens near me, and I absolutely love it! The lotion goes on super easy and dries within like a minute! It doesn't come off on your clothes, and isn't streaky at all. I put it on whenever I wear a dress and it's takes 3 minutes to apply. Definitely worth a try if you want a tan look without actually tanning!
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I've never been fond of self tanners. I always end up applying it wrong or it just looks weird. Gave this a shot since I'm tired of looking uber pale. I did half of a leg each time and used what was left over on my hands to rub into my knees and feet. I totally thought it was too dark at first but once you rub it in really good, it blends spectacularly. It knocked off the pale and made it look like I had a subtle tan. Really pleased with the color of it as I was worried I'd be looking orange like usual but no, no orange here. It did look a little funky where I put just a bit too much at the bottom of my knee but I was able to buff it out. Really pleased with this stuff, just wish it wasn't so dang expensive.
Madeline C.
Merced, CA
I was so excited to try Sally Hanses Aurbrush Legs, as a new mom I have no time to just lay out in the sun and get that nice golden summer tan. With this product my legs look like ive been laying out everyday working on that tan. A little goes a long way! in 5 minutes my legs looked liked they belonged to a golden goddess!! Even after I put pants on there was no smearing on my clothes. When I jumped in the shower inran the water over my legs and none came off. Only when i put soap on and washed like i would normally, I seen it all come off. I definitely give this product 5 stars and will enjoy this as my summer go to!
Marissa C.
Denver, CO
I decided to complete the virtual voxbox because I was curious about this product. It's like makeup for your legs and adds a little bit of tan as well. It goes on a little orange which made me nervous at first but the more you rub it in the more natural it looks. It also comes off my hands better than most self tanners (because it is made to be temporary and was off your legs with soap and water). Overall I will still use self tanner regularly but I'll use this for special events to add a little extra and cover up imperfections.
Cece M.
Review for: Fairest more...
When I used this product on my legs I had scars from bug bites during the summer, and since I used it for homecoming at my school I was hoping it would hide the scars a bit. It didn't really hide them that well and since my skin was to light for the lightest shade you could see the coloring was a bit off. If my skin tone was darker it might have worked better. And since I didn't like how it looked I tried to wipe it off with makeup wipes which took a while. If I had left it on I would have had to use more of it since it took a lot make it blend in. Would recommend if you are on the darker side of fair.
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
So I got this in my influenster box... I was worried that it was going to be another sunless tanning product (I can not stand the smell of those products) but I went ahead and tried it... Its more like a foundation for my legs... I loved how easily I was able to apply the lotion and I did not have to worry about it changing to some crazy orange later or staining everything and anything I came in contact with... The color was long lasting and I did not notice it coming off on anything. I love it. I will definitely be buying this when I need to cover up my pasty pale legs when I wear shorts!!
Tara B.
I got this due to being invited into the #ABLChallenge virtual box! It has a very distinct smell that was strong but it wasn't awful. It really had great coverage but I think I will only use it next time to fix imperfections, not as an overall tan. It can be thick and fake looking if you apply way to much. Plus it's expensive and I don't wanna use it all in a week. So I will probably pair it with my St. tropez self tanner as just a way to touch up.
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
I recorded this product via the blossom vox box. It applied like lotion and did not stain my hands. I didn't notice I difference until I saw my legs in pictures and they did look more tan than usual! I used it again when going out and really enjoyed it. I am giving four stars because my feet were wet when i applied it and it did run and cause a stain on my ankle that was hard to remove.
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Tried it when I wore a romper and wedges going out once and i felt like it was difficult to evenly spread and that it stained my hands. I was paranoid that people would notice and that I would stain my sheets later. No one noticed and there were no stains (also my legs looked good!) but I felt like it should go on differently.
Nicole C.
Muskegon, MI
How long does it last?
Shelby C.
Lexington, KY
Does this put too much color on it? does it turn out to be orange?
Brooke C.
Orleans, MA
Would anyone recommend this product? does it leave streaks?
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this look natural or will it make my legs look orange? I have very pale legs and I am worried it will make me look orange.
Graciela R.
Does this have glitter? I use the spray version and love it but the shimmer bothers me bec it's really obvious in the sun and the whole point of this is to look like I naturally have flawless legs 🤗