Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion

by Sally Hansen

Get irrestistible, perfect legs in an instant and gorgeous, healthy looking skin! The lightweight formula hides imperfections and won't rub off on clothes. Find Airbrush Legs® in the Sally Hansen section at your local retailers. Availble in 5 shades to match any skin tone.

Is this worth it? I have really dry skin.
dooes this work very well?
Can you use it one your elbows and hands?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Meg A.
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Target
This is an AWESOME leg makeup to give you an INSTANT extra boost of confidence on a Friday date night when wearing a dress or even for a casual day having a picnic at the park or something. This makes your skin glow and blurs out imperfections and it is so easy to apply. I am very pale and this works for me. A little goes along way and I always start from the bottom of my legs and work my way up making sure to apply it evenly. This is a wonder lotion if you have uneeven skin tone. I feel really pretty everytime I use this. I give this about 5 minutes to dry and then put on my clothes. It washes off in the shower but this is great if you just need a really cheap and easy body makeup that looks natural. I keep this around because it comes in handy and I love the way I feel when I use this.
Amanda T.
Russell Spgs, KY
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Amanda T.
Let's start out with, I love this product. I am always in need of an instant tan and this will definitely be my go to solution from now on!!! I am not an instant tanner person but this has changed my mind. First off I love how easy it is to apply. In less than ten minutes I had gorgeous tan legs. Secondly, I love how it didn't streak or leave an orange color. Third, it is super easy to wash off and reapply. Now, I gave a 4/5 rating because I wish it would last longer than 24 hours. Other than that it was #Perfect!!! Thank you @InfluensterVox for letting me try this product.
Olyvia  C.
De Pere, WI
I love this product! It works great if you mix it with lotion before you apply.
I love this product! It works great if you mix it with lotion before you apply.
Lydia S.
Post Falls, ID
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Lydia S.
I used this product on my legs and loved it. Two days later the color is going strong and my legs look great. Not only did it give me a natural glow, but it also covers up any blemishes. It was easy to apply and didn't give me knees and ankles that blotchy look. Overall, I would get this product again, moreover I want to try the facial airbrush by Sally Hansen. This will be a great tool to get me through fall and winter so I'm not so white!
Jessica D.
Somerset, KY
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Jessica D.
This lotion actually fit perfect to my skin tone and doesn't make me look like I have a fake tan. Loveee it!
Lori U.
Lemon Grove , CA
I wasn't pleased with this product, first of all it has that fake orange tint which I don't like at all, second it left a matte finish look on my legs which honestly made my legs look dirty. It does wash off really easy so I'd fear wearing to the beach or pool. I would not buy this product!
Irene W.
Montebello, CA
Received this product complimentary and enjoyed it. the product blends well and covers some of the imperfections that are on my legs. I used to feel insecure about some imperfections on my legs but this product does a pretty decent job of covering them up. Although the product came in a small amount, I may just buy it the next time I'm at the drugstore. I also like how accessible this product is. I never knew leg makeup existed but this product made me aware that there are ways to make my legs look better. only downside is that I'm too lazy to wipe it up but the shower does just fine for that!
Regan R.
It was a little too orange for my very pale-pink-undertoned skin. If applied very lightly though it gave a very nice smooth look. In fact I didn't even realize how uneven the skin-tone of my legs were till I had one leg covered with this product and the other not. Seriously, what a difference.
Courtney A.
Sullivan,Mo
I don't feel this was the best product out there. The color I received didn't match well with my skin tone, even though it was the color I needed. I have scars from knee surgery so I hope it would cover them. Yet it didn't. I would still recommend it for certain types of skin but not the product for me! Thank you for the chance to try Sally Henson Airbrush Legs!
Amanda N.
Mars Hill, ME
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Amanda N.
I'd heard of this stuff before but never really gave it much of a glance. I decided to "test drive" it by applying to my right leg and comparing to the left. My legs are covered in spider veins...I think the pic speaks for itself! It even covered my flip flop tan! 😊

203 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alejandra L.
Jalisco
il y a un an
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Me interesa este producto bastante , ¿alguien que me cuente su experiencia ?
LINDA H. il y a 10 mois
Es Bueno para los Piernas!
Tracy S.
Old Hickory, TN
il y a un an
LINDA H. il y a 10 mois
You have to remember to apply it evenly or else you will have some parts that didn,t get the Lotion applied to it and it will show.