Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Casey H.Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Casey H.Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs® Lotion uploaded by Jaclyn A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Stays fresh and natural looking all day
Covers freckles, veins and imperfections
Water and transfer resistant
Helps stimulate microcirculation for healthier and firmer looking legs and feet

Now you can give your legs a makeover in seconds with our new Airbrush Legs. No sun. No salon. No streaks. Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs. This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections so legs look and feel silky, smooth and sexy. Comes in 5 shades to match any skin tone.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bispeg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Silica Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Gluconolactone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmaria Palmata Extract, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica].

How To Apply:

• Squeeze a quarter size/ 25mm of product into hand.
  • Smooth on evenly to legs & feet.
  • Rub in completely.
  • Apply sparingly to knees & ankles.
  • Allow to set before dressing.
  • Removes easily with soap, water & a washcloth.

Casey H.
Hollister, MO
The product is not a self tanner it is make up for your legs. It is like concealer. From a distance you cannot tell that you are wearing "makeup" on your legs. I would use this product for family pictures, an evening out, or maybe to cover up bruises. The product smudged all over my leather car seats (will not come off), it stained my nails, and left streaks throughout. I was not impressed with it at all.
Malen E.
Laurinburg, NC
Really good product , it doesn't last a long time but if you don't touch it a lot it stays , very nice looking finish and not bad for the price meet my expectations
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
I tried this product once...years ago...and the results were a little embarrassing; however, I will say that at the time, I wasn't in-the-know-about judging which shades best compliment by skin tone.
Riba L.
Lighthouse Point, FL
My go to product for summer. I live by this product, if your a masquerader this is a must have for you. It even covers up minor scars.
Aaliyah W.
Oklahoma City
Covered my scars left me with flawless skin and gave me a glow and a nice natural look without being caked on
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
I love this product it has worked great and covers well and also dries quickly with no streaking .
Vanessa G.
Love! Love! Love this product. It is not a self tanner so you won't end up orangey like other products. Use it whenever you're going out on a date or just out on the town. I love that it covers all the little blemishes, spider veins, scars,stretch marks or just to make ur legs look even and tanned. My friend even uses this on her arms and decollete area. The only thing I don't like is that it bleeds onto white or light clothes.so be careful. Other than that I give it two thumbs up!👍👍

Walmart